Quitting the game for good

/pounds chest.

As long a you don’t divulge real life information about yourself online, you are golden.

I’ve always done this and never had any issues, in-game or IRL.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’m sorry that the lowlifes on this game felt the need to above and beyond to make you feel bad with all that you have been through. Take a step away, this game isn’t what it used to be. I hope you have a chance to get and stay healthy and heal. Life it too short to tolerate the bs. Keep strong you got this! :muscle:

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope life finds you happy again soon!

1 Like

lol

/10chars

Oh it’s you.

People having different opinions than you is not “bullying”.

Not your first quitting thread either.

My goodness, you are going to have a hard life being like this, it just makes me sad.

1 Like

Absolutely agree.
Thankfully, as I mentioned above, that blue post in the other linked thread seems to indicate that we’re not getting any more account information, otherwise telling Cope that they could switch alts to post would be pretty meaningless.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quitting-the-game-for-good/1551592/76

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad someone agrees. It’s funny I value privacy rights and get called a classic troll.

1 Like

Its a small minority of vocal sorts who have turned this place into an echo chamber that think you have no right to privacy in here, thankfully.
Regrettably there are some moderators here who have decided to go along with it, and complaining in an appeal rarely does anything.
Personally Im currently looking for a better forum to talk about the game.

I argue with people on the arena forums all day long at work, including posting my btag and had created a Discord for RBGs at one point, and have never had anyone say anything to me.

OP must have really upset some people. Lol

Because 99% of people who post on classic toons only do so-so they can speak from ignorance, troll, or ego people without having their own in-game performance being called into question.

No idea who you are, or if you do that stuff, but that’s why everyone hates them.

2 Likes

Your best bet is just to do what you feel you want/need to do.
If you arent breaking the rules here its no ones business what character youre posting on.

Wishing you all the best. Idk what happened but i do know first hand what being bullied is like and it sucks. Hopefully you find happiness wherever you end up.
:dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Always thought fuzzbutt was a guy

Can I haz your golds?

Customer support is a laugh. Had someone telling me i assault women cause i disagreed with them in another post and despite flagging it the post is still up.

1 Like

Adios - ya know it’s only a game and if you take it to heart then that’s on you.

I recommend scoping out FFXIV. Their playerbase isn’t as… “competitive” as WoW’s. And it has more activities beyond twitchy skill-based gameplay.

Keep politics and religion out of the forums and if they show up immediately move on. This is a gaming forum.

I wasnt the one who got mad over a PvP disagreement. Just saying i can understand customer support frustration.

Tell us your privileged and have never been bullied without telling us. Such a lack of empathy.

1 Like

(gives Cope a little box of cookies and wishes them well on their journeys)

:cookie:

2 Likes

in here, that doesnt surprise me at all.
And if you argue with them about it, they’ll get 18 of their guildies to flag bomb you and lazy moderation in this joint will just go along with the flags instead of looking to see who is the actual problem.

That and ESO both have far less trolling players in game.

1 Like