Queues are ridiculous

the lag is due to bots and gold farmers scanning the ah

1 Like

Honestly the tourists are gonna quit faster than ever this time around, so there’s no need to fundamentally change the game just to save a few hours of headache over the next week, then the first two weeks of Wrath release.

1 Like

If there were as close a faction split on sulfuras as there is on Grobb after a migration, it could easily become a second premium pvp server, and people would flock to it.

Might bring rp back to vanilla levels on Grobb to boot

2 Likes

You could be right, but considering that Wrath was the most popular expansion, and it tends to do very well in private servers, we can’t be sure people are going to dip out as fast.

1 Like

Blizz is making changes to make it more challenging - ilvl scaling, raid buffs, and no RDF.

It appears most people love wrath because it’s piss easy with vanilla-like systems. It hopefully won’t be piss easy, which removed the root reason why so many wanna play it.

As an original sulfuras player this sounds amazing, I welcome a mass migration of alliance to come here.

the amount of people coping here is crazy. don’t xfer or you’re out the game or 25 bucks

Obviosly, you didn’t take the full context of the post.

Such a cop out attitude. Go play on a dead realm to prove that your not a meta slave I dare you.

1 Like

Can we just get 10 layers like yesterday plz.?.. I just wanna play the game been sitting in a que for 3 hours at noon on a saturday… This is dumb

1 Like

but after ten years they just deal all the problem use same way like over ten years ago?
I’m not tech-savvy, but I think their attitude is that this game is yesterday’s leftovers, just put it in the microwave to warm it up a bit, but they forget that’s all they have now. When they can’t develop a good game like WLK, at least they should use their generation’s technology to maintain the game well. I think as long as wow is refurbished with the Unreal 5 engine, the game can support them for another ten years.

1 Like

Typo? I legit can’t understand this.

As someone who is tech savvy, your assumption is inaccurate.

FFIX has queues. Retail has queues. It’s an artifact of the type of game you’re playing.

The solution is to stop playing on full servers.

1 Like

They can’t solve problems like they did ten years ago 。

The solutions they implemented ten years ago were damaging to the social fabric of the game, so it looks like this time around they’re taking the higher friction approach of trying to get the community to organize itself into appropriately sized groups.

1 Like

I mean, from playing classic I see why they went that way. But the classic community at large does not want that. I just find it funny when they’re like “Fix this but not with this!” and the go on and say "Blizzard doesn’t care :angry: "

2 Likes

5.8 hour queue on bene tonight

blizzard should invest in servers that are slightly better than bablyonian stone tablets

The que times are every bit as bad on Grobb. Grobb wasn’t some 1-sided mega-server where you could see this coming. Should players be punished for wanting to play on the only balanced server in the entirety of classic? That’s a player created problem? Really?

2 Likes

I really hate to hear this. Grobbulus was my promised land, I was seriously considering moving there even before this prepatch fiasco just because I want world pvp. I don’t want to be a minority faction, I don’t want to be a majority faction, I want balance. I am super sorry this happened to your server, and glad I didn’t contribute to the problem. I’m still on benediction trying to predict which crap server won’t die…

2 Likes

Blizzard is starting to act in bad faith in the pre-patch, they had 5 layers and a huge queue on the day they released the prepatch, today there were only 4 layers and the queue continued, if blizzard hadn’t taken the fifth layer, we wouldn’t be passing therefore, she is provoking a queue on purpose, which is absurd.
Blizzard will be happy when they lose all players.

2 Likes