Queues are ridiculous

Yes they did. It quite literally says their job is to provide information about WoW and to know things about WoW.

Yeah, people that plug their ears and scream at the top of their lungs typically do think they’ve won. Doesn’t bother me though.

???

So, I take it that you have no proof on that either then?

1 Like

Ques will get worse on release, you won’t see any lower till dragonflight release. I don’t understand if you have a guild and people that dedicated, why do you need to be on a mega server to begin with???

What information specifically? Can you show me where it says what that information is?

Youre losing.

Player created issue.
Blizzard is offering solutions.

Nope, no proof.

Again, maintaining servers that over 100k people access daily isn’t enough and developing updates for them is just a facade.

If I was going to lie, I’d say I’m a brain surgeon, or develop something cool.

Please read the sources I’ve given to you.

Right, so I will not be discussing this further with you unless you have proof of your claims. I do not take claims seriously unless they can be proven. Otherwise, it’s just the word of some random person over the internet.

As compared to a child, trolling.

Literally, you had no idea you were straw-manning last night, nor knew the definition. Braindead.

I have, it says no where they know anything about servers or infrastructure.

If someone else was presenting this to you we both know you wouldnt accept it unless it specifically mentioned servers.

Youre still losing.

What in the bleeding balls of Sargeras is going on in this thread?

It’s 2022 and blizzard is making millions off a game that SOMEHOW has queue times.

No modern game since 2014 has had queue times.

It’s disgusting and there is no excuse for it.

Anyone trying to blame people for wanting to play on servers with robust populations need to google what MMORPG stands for.
Actually, I’ll help, the first three letters stand for “massively multiplayer online”.

It doesn’t mean “you have to play on a dead server if you want to log in and play the game you’re paying for”.

6 Likes

I can’t help but laugh when I see people complain about queues.

2 Likes

It must be because they are hiring more employees from: UX/UI, digital inclusion, instead of maturing their infrastructure and hiring QAs and SREs employees. lol :rofl:

1 Like

Wont be an issue with TeamViewer and running a botter in a VM (undetectable)

You of all people know not to eat Bloomsday troll bait.

A couple of programmers with zero capitol hosted a server of 13K+ players at peak times.

Yet Blizzard can’t scale their servers.

3 Likes

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/blizzard-entertainment-software-engineer-jobs?position=1&pageNum=0

Without employees looooooooool

A team with 5 Indians would make this server perform more.
Blizzard development team is a joke

2 Likes

Faerlina got an hour queue. 3.8k.
Yikes. Still not as bad as XIV’s 3-6 hour queues
then getting knocked out with errors with no grace period lmao.

Grob was over 7k. The pain is real.

1 Like

Because if you wanna level or do heroics or do raids on alts or pvp or premades or really anything at all that requires an active server and not just a hundred or so people (literally, the design of the game) then you need to be on a higher populated server.

Yeah, as one of the last guilds on Blaumeux and Whitemane we were able to do our core raids each week. It didn’t change the fact that the AH was dead and if you wanted to do literally any other activity you couldn’t. An MMO is designed for a large player base. Disregarding that is kind of foolish

1 Like

Player created problem.

2 Likes