Queue time to open Blizzard Launcher

I haven’t seen any new posts for others having this issue, but when opening the Blizzard Launcher I was placed in a queue. No big deal, but it started at 5 minutes and has been climbing ever since. Now over 20 minutes. Are the servers this busy? Or am I having an error?

19 Likes

It looks like there is an issue there, Tahlrix. We saw several similar reports as well and it is being looked into.

10 Likes

Just tried to open mine to start getting ready for raid and I’m in a 74 minute queue.

2 Likes

Thank you much Vrakthris! I see now some other posts came up in other forums.

1 Like

I was logged in, decided to restart my computer and now in a 78 minute queue to just open the wow launcher

5 Likes

Same here … i dont have 85 min to wait to play for an hour before work

Just got home and sitting at an hour and 45 min que for the launcher now. Keeps climbing as well. Was wondering if there was word on whats up?

Was kicked out and have been in queue now for a while with 10+ minute estimate. :frowning:

Yes, login servers full for Oceanic as well.

Hour long wait in queue atm.

88 minutes here … my monthly support well spent …

4 Likes

86 minutes here

I don’t feel so bad about my 12 min queue time. East coast US.

Yeah, I was in the game, got booted and forced to wait in a que to get back into the realm, then got in, instantly got booted out again, and forced to wait in a 6 minute que, that was ten minutes ago, it is now at 105 minutes.

1 Like

Same. I doubt anyone is getting in right now to be honest. It’s likely that the login server is just down.

3 Likes

I am at an 82 minute queue… hopefully this fixes quickly

I was trying to open up Battfield V and accidentally hit my wow short cut…same thing here…showed me the wait time of 74 minutes…even though I didnt want to play wow I saw this an was annoyed.

1 Like

120 minutes here; east coast USA

121 minute here

was playing and got kicked off. now waiting to login to bliz.

My wife got kicked from WoW so I opened the launcher on my PC to check. Started queue at 128 minutes.