Queue time to open Blizzard Launcher

Got kicked in BoD and now 50 min que

My queue time was going down at first, now it’s climbing :frowning:

2 Likes

Exactly the same thing happened here. I was playing and suddenly all my guild posts stopped appearing. I figured it was my connection; logged off, shut down comp and rebooted router. Now stuck in 75 min. queue that turned into an 85 min. queue not long ago. Not improving.

Just got home from work and tried logging into WoW. 179 minute battle.net queue. It started around 130 minutes.

1 Like

167 mins here. Started at 100 mins.

1 Like

2nd week in a row servers went down at our raid time wasting a lot of time. Very frustrating, Fix servers please and thanks

132 minute wait for me at the moment… :frowning:

I was 20k shy of farming a wow token just to be able to play with only 60 hours remaining thanks alot mediocre gaming company. Somebody come play ESO with me.

I Que and watch it count down then get kicked. Then I relog and Que starts again… :frowning:

2 Likes

was 1 minute, went to 144 , now 177. Looks like no WoW tonight

53 minutes here, North America, Server Elune.
Staying at 53 minutes : woah !! it just dropped “live” to 45 minutes and from 71 to 61 in queue !

Possibly ppl just giving up ?

1 Like

Prob a DDoS attack. FF14 is being attacked as well.

1 Like

13444 in que and 300 years to get in. Really

2 Likes

I too am affected by this Bnet issue. WoW itself has a que of over 123 for me as well.

Midwest USA was at 99 minutes and it is now queuing at 144 minutes :frowning: with what we pay, this is ridiculous…update now 182 minutes

2 Likes

167 minutes here.

EDIT 203 minutes now.

Ok I do feel bad my queue started at 95 mins and now is 117 mins Blizzard what’s going on?

199 minute queue for me. I was just going to log on and maybe do some war table missions and faction assault. Did that many people resub at once due to the 8.2 preview?

108 and rising!

Same issue here, Proudmoore realm and logging in from east coast Canada.