Question regarding appeal ticket time

Greetings!

Firstly, I am not looking to discuss the contents of my ticket or anything regarding the action taken on my account, as that’s between myself and support.

My question is about the timeframe of an account appeal that I submitted, as mine has reached the two week status (I believe it was submitted on ~Aug 27th). I fully understand that if it’s being investigated deeper that some additional time may be necessary, but I am just anxious regarding current longevity if the wait following timelines given in other replies by helpful players (which has been stated to be “roughly a week for appeals” as recently as 1 day ago).

If the only expectation I should have is just “wait till it’s answered”, I understand.

My open ticket number US100662664.

Thanks for any help!

If your ticket has been escalated, then there isn’t really any time frame for that. It’s kind of whenever they’re finished doing that deep dive.

Perhaps one of our SFAs will pop in with some more info, but escalations have no real time frame unfortunately.

3 Likes

So far as we have been informed by the SFAs, this is still accurate for the appeals queue.

Is it possible your situation has been escalated for higher review? Those don’t have an established time frame.

2 Likes

Times can fluctuate - appeals are currently a bit over a week.

That ticket is currently just at 11 days.

Given what I’m seeing here, I suspect this one will be upheld.

I also believe you likely know the cause because you mentioned it in your ticket. The rule is one click - one action. Anything, software or mechanical that can bypass that or automate isn’t allowed.

11 Likes

@Orlyia - Although your response regarding my appeal itself doesn’t exactly sit well with me for a variety of reasons, I know you’re relaying info regarding the time for an answer, so I appreciate your insight.

@Leilleath and @Ekon - Thank you very much for your replies.