Quest rollback?

I exited completely like Celestia said, the uldum quests did not respawn. It could be a case of only spawning for a handful of people

1 Like

I dont usually post here, but what Celestia say, is true. I log off wow, closed battle.net launcher, then re-open again and the dailies are AGAIN (3rd time). I did it the second time because blue posts say so. But i wont risk a 3rd time. Fix this asap.

Swiftardr-Tichondrius … I did dailies this afternoon, and then I did them again after the servers went down. Now they are available again, for a total of 3 times during this reset.

On this character, Zalazane? I’m trying to get some sample characters so our QA team can take a look.

2 Likes

No, Sylaize. DH

Awesome, thank you, Swiftarma. For now, I’d probably avoid doing them repeatedly.

Once after reset was one thing, but if you are able to do them continually, that is something else.

By the way, thank you everyone!

5 Likes

mine reset also for a 3rd time on this character

I tried to reproduce it for the sake of the devs but was unable to (I wouldnt do it a third time) but it never worked for me. so im off to level my mechagnome :slight_smile:

with mine, I never logged off. They were just there again.

When I connect an alt who hasn’t done the N’zoth daily and go back to my main they reset

yup logging into a different character then back to main reset all dailies for 3rd time

is it characters that have the cape or any character? I logged into my 35 mechgnome and it didnt reset

Do you have a quest name that you did more than once, Blinkspam? Not counting from before the server resets today. I’m looking at your quest history for the last couple of hours on your Death Knight and I only see them done once.

5 Likes

i did all dailies twice, once in the morning and once after the reset. One of the quests names were “Down From the Sky” in uldum

So once before we had the realm issues that eventually resulted in us doing a quick restart maintenance? But only once since the realms came back up?

That should be fine. It obviously isn’t ideal, but the main concern is if the quests are continually resetting and able to completed multiple times, for multiple rewards, since the realms came back up about 3 hours ago.

3 Likes

No I finished them after realm reset, then relogged and there they are again, for a 3rd time

Thanks, Blinkspam. I passed it on.

3 Likes

Just so I dont do anything dumb, I cant do these dailies again?

Ya I was confused that I had more dailies, when I thought I did them already today.

but if they reset on me again, I will leave them alone.

I’d refrain from a third time, Blinkspam. One reset is not ideal but it can happen when a realm goes offline suddenly, but if they continue to reset after that first one, that feels pretty broken. It starts to venture into exploitative, which I think should be avoided as best as you can.

3 Likes