Quest Keys to the Kingdom bugged

Bugged for me as well. I can’t interact with the barrel. Please fix blizz.

I also am unable to finish this quest line

bump, please fix this quest

And still bugged today after the patch. I dropped and redid the start of it too. Very frustrating! This also blocks progress with “Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself” since the quest giver wont answer until you complete this one. I REALLY want to get these quests out of my journal before the expansion.

There sure are a lot of broken quests… a perfect strat for new player retention.

Broken for me as well :frowning:

Ya this sucks it’s the only thing left I need for [A World Awoken] achievement!

when will this be fixed blizzard, kind cant play because of this and its quite anoyying.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. Have reported as well. Hopefully the fix it soon

Archonstrasz
Greetings, Lonewolf,
Gamemaster Archonstrasz of the 1337th Airborne Division, Reporting for duty!

Based on the interpretation of your distress signal, we can understand you are having trouble completing the quest . As we are aware of the ongoing issue with this quest, our developers will implement a hotfix for this issue shortly. Please try again afterward.

If you discover a new issue, please submit a new Bug report - https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000015043

Your distress signal has been recharged, so feel free to summon us again should you have other questions or concerns. :slight_smile:
Before they teleport me away, I just want to wish you an epic—gaming—ex-----per—ience----------!!!

that’s weird and kinda creepy ngl

And it’s keeping me from 2 achievements

Same issue

blud there is NO WAY you’re complaining about a gamemaster having a little personality as “weird and […] creepy” LOL

Bumping because still not fixed.

1 Like

still having the same issue

This has been broken for two patches… total disaster as others have already communicated. Should we be getting a subscription refund? This is broken Blizzard, please fix it. Flying in a GM to RP with this forum literally solved nothing, it needs action now, the wait has been unacceptable for such an expensive product.

2 Likes

If they don’t solve the issue then the whole “weird and creepy…” thing applies. This is not the time for RP or jest, it’s time to be serious and contribute to a fix for a broken product feature that has a lot of dependencies attached.

Still broken.

Also having this same issue. I swear I have run into more bugged quests in Dragonflight than any expansion I have played before.