Quest Keys to the Kingdom bugged

If you have any feedback about the GM, the proper place is the survey you’ll get.

I’m having the same issue. I tried submitting a ticket but they just redirected me to submit a bug report. Please fix this. It’s worrying to see how long this has been going on. It is completely blocking progression for people trying to catch up.

Still an issue; I submit a ticket and a bug report

Submitted bug report in-game. I know for a fact it only broke with the prepatch, since I’ve been doing non-stop questing on my alts, and at least 4 of them have successfully done this quest chain in the month prior to 11.0.

Also stuck on this. Sent up a bug report and ticket and this was the response:

Hello,

Customer Support does not provide game hints or restore items, currencies, or progress lost due to bugs.

Also stuck here, and no alts had done it yet, so totally blocked out of the personal tabard questline.

1 Like

Saaaame, I’m wokring on the Sojourner Achievment for Azur span and can not complete it as this quest is bugged out. The barrel is just not an interactable item.

1 Like

This is still bugged. So much for the hotfix.

1 Like

I thought today’s maintenance would have resolved this.

Alas, here I am, still standing in front of an invisible barrel in a hollowed out tree. Very sad indeed.

Still not fixed, only missing this quest chain and a few parts of Dragon Quests meta to get Taivan.

1 Like

Yup, here too

How hard can it be to fix a damn barrel ? , you have so many PAID customers waiting on this, get your sh*t together blizzard its been two weeks for a simple bug fix

1 Like

Still not working for me either. This is mildly infuriating.

1 Like

Literally, how hard is it to fix this? Especailly after 2 tuesday resets since the original post. Not to mention all the other smaller posts about this same issue

Please fix this :frowning:

1 Like

Still broken :roll_eyes:

LOL. Come August 26 (or 22 possibly) everyone will be playing TWW and I will be ducking doing this quest to finish the meta achievement.

Please fix this.

1 Like

Was able to interact with it today!

nope still not working :frowning:

Worked for me this morning.