Quest Keys to the Kingdom bugged

Hello, i believe there is a bug with the quest Keys to the Kingdom. I have the key and it says to unlock a barrel. I’ve gone to the area and the barrel is not interactable. I watched a video of the quest so i know I am in the right area. Others on wowhead have seemed to run into the same issue. This quest is a part of getting your own personal tabard.

24 Likes

I am having the same issue on the same quest. I checked to make sure I was in the correct area. This quest is definitely broken. Can someone please please fix this soon?

1 Like

Same issues, barrel is missing…

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same issue, I was going to write a bug report but found you already did.

The barrel is either not there or cannot be interacted with.

Bummer because it is required to get the Sojourner achievement.

1 Like

Very annoying .-.

Also having the same issue. Submitted bug report in game but also wanted to make a note on the forum.

1 Like

Same here. Exact spot, barrel is non-interactive.

1 Like

Yea, more bugs, but hey… new expansion in a month!

Which also means I cant complete “Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself”

2 Likes

Additionally have the issue. As the NPC from the quest is one of the ones you need to talk to for “Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself”, this is especially annoying trying to wrap up questing before the expansion.

1 Like

same issue and have tried on 2 toons now and no luck. very pissed that blizzard doesnt fix these issues. maybe they shouldnt have gotten rid of gamemasters and the ability to get these issues fixed asap. CANT GET MY PERSONALIZED TABARD!!! grrrrrrr :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and its full of bugs too!!! it was released a couple days ago and omg

add me to the list too. trying to talk to the gnoll mon-ark for the being yourself quest, and the barrel isn’t there, so i can’t complete his questline, so he won’t talk to me. also not sure why this is posting from my classic toon, but i promise i have a retail wow toon i’m doing this on. lol

You can add me to the list.

Quest: Keys to the Kingdom
Requred for: Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself

Barrel is not interactable after collecting the key.

Working as intended as Blizzard releases bugs these days instead of game upgrades.

Same problem. Can’t interact with the barrel. Really irritating considering it’s part of the Being Yourself quest. Do better blizz, FFS.

I’m having the same issue. :confused:

Having the same problem. As a latecomer to Dragonflight, I was hoping Id get all the quests done before the new expansion.

Same problem here……

Same… can’t finish quest line