Quest Keys to the Kingdom bugged

I have the same issue. Can’t find the barrel.

3 barrels there but I can’t interact with any of them…

same. i’ve tried abandoning the quest and redoing it, exiting the zone, logging out and back in…
and the NPC wont talk to you about being yourself until this quest is completed.

1 Like

Exactly, this breaking two quests since you cant complete Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself until you can talk to this quest giver, who wont do it until you complete his chain.

1 Like

Confirmed.
removed addons
tried reloading UI
tried abandoning and restarting quest
tried going to another zone and returning
whatever is supposed to be interactive on the barrel just isn’t
The quest isn’t triggering correctly and is unable to be turned in

1 Like

Yep same, I have had several bugged quests in The Azure span since the update.

Had to keep abandoning and retrying the Whack-A-Gnoll quest until it finally registered the three gnolls at 50% were dead and now this quest is not allowing completion because the barrel never becomes interact-able.

This is frustrating trying to finish up the Dragonflight missions and achievements.

Bumping this in hopes someone gets around to fixing it. A bit wild that this still isn’t fixed, considering it also locks out the Visage Day questline.

2 Likes

broken AF. How does this happen and a hotfix isnt appied? This blocks an entire questline.

Same issue

Same issue for me, bumping

Same issue here, one of many stopping my progress

Yup, same here. Very annoying

Broken here too. Shoulda bought Dawntrail instead of resubbing to this crap.

Idk why this is posting on an alt I have never touched. Idk how to use forums.

Bugged for me as well; very frustrating as I was trying to complete quests before the expansion drops

I’m running into the same issue. Not only does it bug out Dragon Isles Adventuring: Being Yourself, but also prevents Sojourner of Azure Spawn which is required for A World Awoken. Lots of issues because of one missing barrel.

bump. broken

Broken for me to, unable to move forward in questline. A real frustration moving along so well until this. Please fix asap.

Me as well - so I can’t finish either of the two quests either. Come on Blizz! :-/

same issue on the same quest and game masters are not helpful at all to assist with this

How is this still a bug…