(Quest) Bombing Run. Bugged

I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that all of the new quests are bugged.

Tried doing the quest in the title, and all I get is an error message saying “You can’t use that here”

I’ve tried both Forge camp locations where there are cannonball stacks without any luck. Same message both times.

2 Likes

Yep same here. Also the flasks you get from the shards are free, costing zero apex shards, but now they seem disabled, because I can’t complete the quest to the north.

I just bought a bunch off of the ah to help guild mates. Just to realize they are BoP after I bought them, and they can’t be sold to vendors or anything. Just wasted a good chunk of gold.

This work around works for me, I tried everything else to no avail.

9 Likes

This worked for me, too.

Day later, still bugged.

1 Like

Another day later, still bugged.

1 Like

Still bugged today.

Yep, still bugged.

1 Like

Still bugged but for those of you that dont know, there is a workaround, after accepting the quest simply log out of the game while on your flying mount, log back in and you will be able to use the bombs, i have been using this workaround to complete the quest for the last few days now, if u dismount or get dismounted, you will have to repeat this process.

1 Like

Still bugged after today’s maint.

I find that simply reloading UI over and over until it works eventually does it for me. Sometimes I don’t need to, sometimes maybe 5.6.7 times reloading UI to get it to work.

I’ve heard reports that the quest is working… Can anyone confirm? TIA

this used to work. in fact it almost still does work.

when i, a druid in flight form, try this method, the fel cannons stop ignoring me and begin firing upon me!

as of today i can not return fire with my Skyguard Bombs anymore. this quest is impossible without a flying mount even though the bombs specify they can be used in flight form.

It does work now.

It is still buggy however, because back when it didnt work, you knew it didnt work because the cannons didnt target you.

It will still bug out and the cannons will not target you, but they made it work regardless now.

The cannons were bugged out for me but i completed the quest super easily since they never targeted me.

1 Like

it doesn’t work in flight form despite the Skyguard Bombs saying "can only be thrown while on a flying mount, or in flight form)
so i literally need to sacrifice a bag slot and pay 100g to complete this “it does work now” quest…

So I’ve been doing this quest in flight form since day 1. I had to do the whole fly to the area, logout, log back in thing, but I was able to do it.

Tonight? I can’t. I logged out, logged back in, and did that on the ground, in the air, in flight form, not in flight form. The cannons still target me, but all I get is “You can’t do that right now.” Sigh.

So it seems they did a bug fix to this today that broke the quest even worse for druids. Before everyone could log out and then log back in to be able to throw the bombs. Now everyone doesn’t need to log out, however you can no longer throw bombs in flight form as a druid, and you can only throw bombs on a mount. Please fix this new bug that was introduced.

2 Likes

Super broken, can’t do this quest in flight form at all. :
I’ve tried logging out, reloading, out of form, in form… I’m not going to buy a mount for this quest. Fix this for druids.

none of the logging out BS was working for me, only work around was for me to go buy a normal fast flying mount and not doing it in flight form. kinda stupid cause i’d already done it a few days in flight form.