Skyguard Bombs "You can't use that here."

Same issue here

You can workaround this by relogging.

1 Like

tried this. did not work

Tried relogging, dropping the quest and taking it again, and so on and so forth. Still bugged.

It may be fixed when they release WOTLK. Or maybe not.

1 Like

I’m glad to see Blizzard tested this content. /s

I have the same problem, I have relogged, restarted the quest, reloaded without addons, nothing has worked

My Current Workaround:

• Get the quest
  • Fly to the Forge Camp
  • Land
  • Log out while mounted
  • Log back in.

If you get dismounted, then mount up, log out and log back in again, while inside the forge camp.

EDIT: I’ve found some people are saying this method doesn’t work in the South camp, so try the North.

8 Likes

Thank you, this worked

After noticing everyone in this thread was priest, and I was having the same issue, I figured it has to be a priest issue.

I turned off shadow form and it worked right away. I think thats whats causing it

1 Like

← Not a priest

Also having the issue on the 2nd druid and a warlock.

Much thanks the Land Mount log out and in while mounted worked for me

1 Like

Same problem with druid flight form

So what’s the solution for warrior? I don’t have shadow form or druid flight form to shift out of… lol

Just reload UI, I did it multiple times. It fixes it until it stops working then reload again. Not a long term solution, but way to get by

Not working for me as well.

I edited the original post with Eloreal’s workaround. Follow the steps exactly and it works.

doesn’t work for druids, flight form is automatically removed when you log in

I tried this with Flight Form and I logged back in still in Flight Form and it worked fine.

Relogging worked! Thank you!

Thank you!