Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

No we shouldn’t. In the same vein that while it is a good thing the night elves defeated the Legion, no one should forget they brought the Legion to Azeroth in the first place and caused the sundering.

Being thankful someone cleaned up their own problems doesn’t necessitate forgetting the problems said issues cause

Nonsense response

4 Likes

Your post literally ignores that they were the cause of said problem. You deliberately ignore that the mess they caused are up to this day causing all of us headaches, especially the pandaren! No, we don’t have to be thankful for someone who broke a vase and decided to sweep it. Especially when they didn’t do it well enough so that now we end up stepping on small pieces of glasses.

What part of being thankful they cleaned up their own mess did you have trouble understanding?

Actually try to comprehend what you’re reading before posting. Just once

4 Likes

What part of, “your post was misleading and deliberately trying to hide that you wanted us to somehow cheer for a victory that wouldn’t have been needed if they left well enough alone” are you not understanding?

That the titanforged had already defeated them to the point they shouldn’t have been a problem anymore, if the trolls didn’t awaken an Old God general?

Trolls broke the Aqir empire. That’s canon.

5 Likes

The trolls are the reason the Aqir empire was made. That is canon.

It is also canon the titanforged had defeated them along time ago and if not for the trolls meddling they would never have risen up again.

Broke the aqir. Weep and wallow in pity at that fact

5 Likes

The aqir empire is a pale immitation of the Black Empire, and if not for the titanforged would be ruling Azeroth. You want to thank someone? Thank the titanforged.

Can be thankful towards both groups. But you already know that

3 Likes

So basically, as usual, Erevein is wrong and should hug his nearest dwarf and thank them for not being all eyeballs and black goo. And giving his beloved trolls a chance to shine, especially the glorious Darkspear.

Not me, to be clear. I am not accepting new applicants for hugs at this time. But there will be some extra-titan flavored titany dwarves coming soon to a Horde Near You.

6 Likes

Or people are free not to give brownie points for people cleaning their own messes.

No one is saying that. But continue not comprehending what I posted

6 Likes

If that is truly what you meant, you would have mentioned it in your first post. Either 1) you were ignorant and fine I wouldn’t have minded 2) you knew and deliberately left out that crucial piece of information.

The fact you are so defensive about it makes me think its the later.

Oh lordy, if we take away the brownie points for cleaning up messes we may have been on the edge of/tangentially related to/caused by our ancestors/caused by that other group in our team not us personally but someone has to clean the mess so here we go/actually we were under the influence of a leader, substance, literally mind control probably/we didn’t fully consider the ramifications of our actions…

All I’m saying is that Azeroth is going to be clean out of brownie points really fast.

6 Likes

And maybe we should be less willing to do so. Garrosh could have been given that lesson and he might have turned out better. Instead he got the more romanticized version from Thrall about his dad and wasn’t told/had his flaws played down.

I didn’t leave anything out. I just mentioned the trolls broke the aqir empire. You’re the one who decided to make a big deal out of a canon event

3 Likes

You literally left out that the trolls caused the aqir empire to rise in the hopes we would pat the trolls back. That is a very important information for anyone to have know.

That would be like me saying we should thank the night elves for defeating the Legion in WoTA and not mentioning they caused the Legion to get to Azeroth in the first place.

I didn’t leave anything out. I wasn’t going to post every minute damn detail about the whole war

It’s not a big deal dude. Let it go

3 Likes

And yet you are being so defensive about it? You could have acknowledged that the trolls were the cause of the aqir rising and yet you are still avoiding mentioning it.