Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

If it killed her. Permanently. Maybe.
But only in the sense that respect for the (permanently) dead is the only kind of respect I could possibly have for her.

2 Likes

It falls down at least once a week and cannot address problems as they arise.

This is a marked decline, when before it only fell down once every two weeks and could only sometimes address problems as they arose. It therefore works only half as efficiently.

4 Likes

It was Calia who mucked it up the first time. She’s a usurper.

5 Likes

We won andorhal in Cataclysm.

Sylvanas isnt even from Lordaeron. She is the usurper. And lets be honest, her ruining it was a blessing in disguise because she was planning on sending her agents(pretending to be “gratefully” reuinted with their family) to open Stormwind’s gates for her troops.

2 Likes

Looks like Musk values some things more than money. While he has his flaws, he might just be a billionaire with morals or principles.

Where’d you hear that?

I have see his “values”. Lets say I dont particular agree with most of it.

2 Likes

You don’t need to sell me on him lol. Jokes aside, I agree with more than I disagree with about him. Your position being what it is, perhaps it’s best we agree to disagree.

1 Like

She’s Forsaken, unlike Calia. Sylvanas singlehandedly broke the undead Lordaeranians away from the Scourge. She fought to reclaim the Kingdom of Lordaeron from the Scourge, she fought for Lordaeron’s continued sovereignty as a Fosaken nation. She’s just as much a valid ruler of the Forsaken Kingdom as any Menethil.

This is the true Queen of Lordaeron and the Forsaken.

12 Likes

Which again does not belong to her. The rightful heir is still Calia as a Menethil blood.

2 Likes

“Rightful heir” of a defunct kingdom. A kingdom with a new identity. You’ll see that ‘rightful heir’ nonsense crumble when the Scarlet Crusade pull out thier own heir of Lordaeron.

8 Likes

Like… Every metric measuring service uptime?

2 Likes

She can’t be the usurper. Lordaeron is dead and Calia pretending otherwise is just more alliance bias to make sure Genn feels validated.

2 Likes

No she isn’t THe male line is gone and all she is there is to please the Paladins of the community who always had a high about getting Lordaeron back.

2 Likes

There is nothing that says a female Menethil cannot take the throne.

Assuming Calia’s daughter is now a SC she would be the rightful heir by blood. Whether anyone else will back her claim is the question. Anduin at least might have backed Calia claim had she pursued it.

But things happen and well she may or may not be Queen Calia anyway so Lols, she still ends up leading Lordaeron one way or another.

1 Like

SO we got it settled Calia can’t claim anything without alliance support. She is a puppet ruler by Anduin’S grace afterall. You only like her because you knwo with her in charge the Forsaken will never be aggressive towards the human neighbors.

1 Like

The right of primogeniture only ends when the male line is dead which in House Menethil there is only one known heir Calia Menethil. She’s the declared inheritor of Lordaeron and the living begged her to champion their cause, but eventually was killed by Sylvanas at the Gathering in Arathi. She died trying to unite the living with the dead and bring back her people (Forsaken) to the Alliance for protection.

She later became one of the rulers of the Forsaken in the Desolate Council and since Shadowlands been declared queen. Basically sealing any denial or opportunity of people like the Scarlet Crusade to deny the claims of the undead of Lordaeron as they are now fashioning themselves as. No longer living in the sewers, but on the surface in Capital City.

1 Like

So the criticsm is valid. She is an alliance character and has no business being a Forsaken. Also all kingdoms are made by conquest Lordaeron wouldn’t exist without Amani genocide.

2 Likes

How are a bunch of ruins with no buildings better then a thriving city you could turn into a necropolis.

2 Likes

Half right. Yes I like her because she is not causing the Alliance trouble. You are wrong however in that she is leader of the Forsaken without any true support from the Alliance. She is leading it because she is given said position.

So she went from de jure leader to now a de facto one.

1 Like