Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

The sadness is valid, especially considering Gilneas’ reclamation is something that we’ve been waiting well over a decade for. They then teased it possibly happening over a year ago, absolutely teased and hyped it up for months, and what they gave us was a quest where they completely sidelined the Worgen fantasy in favor of “Humans + Undead working together… with a Worgen or two here and there.”

Don’t let it discourage you too much, though. Be as obnoxiously outwardly Worgen as you can. Don’t let Blizz win with this pathetic attempt to sate us. Until they give us something proper, keep letting them know that we’re very much NOT satisfied with how we’ve been treated.

10 Likes

If we want the bad writing to stop, we should stop joking and call it out while voting with our wallets.

1 Like

Is it really Girl power when two of three of thoes factions was already historically Women-led? :thinking:

Sylvanas is a man now

With those changes, I feel like the frog from the boiling frog apologue.

They’d turn Anduin into a woman before turning Sylvanas into a man.

I dunno people can complain about Calia without being sexist but some dont so i dunno maybe Sylvanas was one of the boys the whole time

Only the Shareholders truly have power.

You need a controlling share in the company to give it orders.

Or get the Government involved and I assure you the Government has no reason to get involved in the Story of WoW as it hasn’t broken any laws and there are no Dictators running the Government(of the US, UK, Australia and Canada at least) who can force Lore changes to make themselves happy(whether because they hate the Lore Changes or because they want to silence the public’s constant complaints)…

And don’t expect a Dictator from a foreign Country to help as they have no reason to help and if they did the chances of Blizzard’s writers accepting an invitation to the Palace of any Dictator are low for obvious reasons.

When has the Forsaken ever had full control over the plaguelands?

Even all the way back in Day of the Dragon? Even in Legion?

I think we both know I’m concretely referring to her BFA-onward trajectory at the hands of Golden and thanks to a certain content creator reminding her of Calia’s existence so this question is a bit silly

6 Likes

While you’re not wrong, when enough customers turn away from a brand, that brand is forced to make changes, downsize or go out of business. For an example of the first two, look what happened to Gilette.

1 Like

Yes fully.

1 Like

You know, if it got stuck in her forehead, that’d be kind of punk rock and bring her at least a little closer to resembling a Forsaken Undead instead of an unpainted RealDoll.

1 Like

Downsizing makes it easier to buy a controlling interest I have noticed as Shares become cheaper so do you plan to buy the Shares when you stop paying for Blizzard Accounts just so that you can control the Lore?

Or I could pull an Elon Musk; buy the company and get rid all but those who actually do something productive (in most companies the majority of work is done by a small fraction of staff).

Yes good luck with that considering after Elon’s purchase Twitter/not X has tanked its value.

1 Like

It’s still running as efficiently as before with less staff. It’s just less popular with advertisers because Musk refuses to play along with the current zeitgeist.

3 Likes

Less staff=less moderation=less advertisers wanting their product associate with a platform that is more like to generate controversy for their brands rather then any return on investments.

While true, that doesn’t make me wrong.

1 Like

Regardless if you are right it still doesn’t mean that his purchase of twitter has been a disaster and he and anyone who helped him purchase twitter will likely never see a return on their investment.

When?

During vanilla it was a 1v1v1v1v1 with the Horde (Forsaken) vs Alliance vs Argent Dawn vs Scarlet Crusade vs Scourge.

Cata has the same thing but the horde only gain control of about half of Western plaguelands. Hearthglen and its nearby areas are held by the Argent Crusade & Cenarian Circle coalition. Then you have the Scarlet Crusade becoming the Scarlet Risen and the scourge splitting into warring factions.

The fact that I originally asked WHEN and you did not answer that question makes me think you are your usual trolling self. Or was your response to the Calia question I was directing at Baal?