Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

At least you guys admit you are trolling. Look, I don’t care if you don’t like what I say. I will keep saying what I want. You are free to do so as well, and if you troll me, I will do the same to you. Simple as that.

No one has a problem with your opinion. We have a problem with you putting others down and acting like other perspectives are invalid.

You’re a passive aggressive bully to everyone on this forum. I’ll take being a bit of a troll over your reputation any day.

4 Likes

I have never bullied anyone who didn’t start it first. Again, I will keep saying what I like, if people take it negatively that is on them.

That is objectively not true.

8 Likes

There is nothing left but the butting, and then we can say it is totally butted

2 Likes

This is not a fan run site where biased mods trike anything down that doesn’t fit the narrative. Anyone can attack Blizzard for a bad narrative.

4 Likes

I saw that, but I feel like he is out of touch, frankly. It’s like he hasn’t even grasped that a lot of media discussions these days are proxies for the culture war. Or maybe he’s just being disingenuous.

(Note, I don’t think this thread, or indeed most of the discussion on this board, is about culture war issues. But that is what is driving a lot of the social media discussions that he’s complaining about.)

2 Likes

It’s called having hope for your humanity, Zerde.

Clearly, it was a mistake, but you don’t have to rub it in.

1 Like

With a like this comment? I dont think you were ever that interested in having “humanity”.

Zerde don’t even try. You’re a bully. Your guilt trip is meaningless to me, because I would have to care about your feelings. Your lack of self-awareness is amusing to me, because I know it’s a self-inflicted failure of your character.

Maybe be a better person and I’ll give a damn.

1 Like

Funny, I am not the one slinging insults here like some third rate third grader.

Edit: I just realized you necroed a four month old thread just to try and insult me. :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

Too boring, didn’t read.

2 Likes

Still talking? Man, I must live rent free in your head to try and keep this up.

I only come here every few months anyway. I was catching up on notifications. Not my fault your antics pop up all over the place in my feed.

I mean, come on, it’s not like I’m NOT going to call out jerks for being jerks, or say whatever the hell I want whenever I want. That’s kind of my whole brand. Live with it.

2 Likes

So yeah, your own brand of vitrol disguised as righteous anger. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Isn’t that strange to you?

I mean, I always saw it this way: the game has an undead race because, first, zombies are cool in fantasy settings, second, the story made sense for this purpose, third, each race was controlled by a leader of their own race…

Regarding this third point that I saw as ‘normal’ - this is very strange when it comes to the undead because… it involved a human that belongs to the Alliance, and even though she is “undead” now, she arrived just now and already occupies a huge position among the Forsaken…and she is not like the forsakens there…she looks like a DK (fresh and strong body)…

Something that I would find fairer or more normal, without feeling strangeness, would be if she were a counselor and helped the undead have stronger bodies like DKs, using the Light (something justified by her own experience).

2 Likes

You meant to say vitriol, and it’s not disguised at all <3

Exactly. It’s just bad writing.

5 Likes

Well at least you know you are a troll. Good for you.

It’s important to be self-aware, Zerde. There’s power in it.

4 Likes

What did you expect to happen… Genn’s son ruling as an undead? Tess is the surviving Greymane heir and apparantly a good enough rogue to merit membership in the UnCrowned.

3 Likes