Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

That’s like saying I put down money on all the squares and the ball landed on one…

Yes, we will see Sylvanas’s hero arc.

3 Likes

Or we might not and she gets an exit from the story in the same way Malygos got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25MrRkNK-U

I am sure you created this campaign.

Spite is your second name.

She is. Golden still prtoects her form any consquences and the Zandalari, blood elves and all the others she screwed over during her self pity phase will be avanged.

1. I dont know how to make a campaign 2) why would I make Garithos one? If there is anything you should know about me I actually like the Alliance and Garithos is everything antithetical to it.

No, not possible. Malygos entered and exited the actively told story in the same one boss Raid. Sylvanas has been in the actively told story since Vanilla. She was already a raid boss and not only survived, she wasn’t even the only boss in it.

So no, that isn’t possible at all, Zerde. Already your prediction is foiled again due to your lack of understanding of the game.

1 Like

Malygos had a story long before that and more importantly it doesnt matter he was a one raid boss. They will likely get treated in the same manner because were fallen guardians who ultimately was planning/had committed unspeakable attrocities only to ultimately be defeated.

Malygos surley wasn’t a villain and his case is another one of human bias since Blizzard will never stop the Kirin Tor spotlight on magic.

One is dead, one is undead and cleaning out the Maw. I’ll leave it you to figure out which is one is a corpse and which one isn’t

I’ll give you a hint though, Sylvanas isn’t dead.

1 Like

I know that. You’re just not understanding what words are or how they work.

Oh no, not even at all. Nobody ever went to Blizzcon cosplaying as Malygos. Nobody ever managed to sell a Malygos book. There are no large numbers of Malygos fans.

You are just being entirely silly and sad.

3 Likes

I liked malygos he was a victim of early story telling when Blizzard’s still throwing book and RTS characters at the raids until they are forced to new ideas. TBC had the same issue.

1 Like

Speak for yourself, babe. I’m having a huge amount of fun with WoW right now. I’m just willing to criticize the things I love.

Something you seem incapable of understanding.

2 Likes

I critize things I don’t like. The thing, I actually ok/for the most part happy with how WoW’s story is going. You are not, especially considering the Worgen thing hence your initially butting into this conversation.

This is a public forum. I am not butting into anything. If you have a problem with what I say or do here then that’s a personal problem and beneath my concern.

No one here buys what you’re saying, Zerde.

6 Likes

I don’t particularly care, but it is butting in.

Cry about it?

3 Likes

It is not butting in. This is an open forum for discussion. None of these discussions are private or just between two people.

That is not how forums work, Zerde.

8 Likes

:yawning_face: Haven’t you got anything better to say, probably not.

I’ve had plenty to say, Zerde, but you never have any interest in trying to understand it. This is the same problem much of the forum has with you.

So, if you wonder why people frequently give up on you and just start trolling, this is why.

Look.
Inward.

5 Likes