Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

Pelagos doesn’t judge the undead. But than again, you are blissfully unaware how the arbiter actually works, so I can’t fault you for being wrong. Again.

2 Likes

She is thrice dead at this point and I am sure he can make an exception especially if say Tyrande decides that is her next penance. Anyway, last time we had an argument, you wanted the Alliance to have next to nothing to do with reclaiming Gilneas. I got my wish then, maybe I will get my wish as well regarding Sylvanas and you wont. Lets see.

That’s called whitewashing.

Where is the quote for that?

I’m quite certain you and Alynsa already had this argument… you do remember that don’t you?

1 Like

Pelagos doesn’t judge the undead.

Not how the Arbitor works.

2 Likes

And no one says he can’t be forced to make an exception/have Tyrande finally get the killing blow on Sylvanas and we end our dealing with Sylvanas forever.

Finally we can agree on something. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Tyrande already made her judgement. There’s a sub forum to discuss your fan fiction, we’re here talking about the actual lore

1 Like

Tyrande’s judgement only starts with freeing the souls. It isnt the end of it.

Quote? Where be it?

1 Like

Again, that’s fan fiction. It ends over when blizz says it’s over.

2 Likes

Tyrande Whisperwind says: An unjust fate to which you doomed so many.Tyrande Whisperwind says: And it will be there… that your penance begins.

There is nothing from Tyrande stating that once she frees all those souls that her penance would end.

Like always you ignored the bits that didn’t fit into your fan fiction narrative.

At the start of the cutscene, the Maw Walker and all of the characters have moved closer to the Soul Pillar, with Sylvanas standing near the edge. Dori’thur circles overhead as Tyrande walks past Sylvanas to the edge.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: Below lies the Maw.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: An unjust fate to which you doomed so many.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: And it will be there… that your penance begins.
Tyrande circles around Sylvanas as she speaks.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: Every soul lost in its depths, betrayed or condemned…
Tyrande Whisperwind says: you shall find and send forth to the Arbiter
Tyrande Whisperwind says: to be judged with the compassion all souls deserve.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: You will toil there, under Dori’thur’s watchful eye,
Tyrande Whisperwind says: scouring every darkened reach,
Tyrande Whisperwind says: until the final soul is free, and you are all that remains.
Tyrande walks back to the others.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: This… is how you shall bring renewal to your victims,
Tyrande Whisperwind says: and my people.
Sylvanas Windrunner says: However long it takes…
Sylvanas Windrunner says: it shall be done.
Tyrande holds out her arm and Dori’thur lands on it.
Tyrande Whisperwind says: Andu-falah-dor, old friend. Watch her well.
Dori’thur alights from Tyrande and begins flying around the Soul Pillar. Sylvanas turns to face the pillar, takes a deep breath, and looks back on Vereesa, who looks saddened, and Alleria, who looks angered. She then then leaps into the pillar. Dori’thur dives down beside her, and they both disappear down into the Maw.

3 Likes

Which again does not say her penance ends simply by her freeing those souls.

She will return. Not your choice. And Jaina should be treated as the criminal she is. Any Horde leader with her list would be dead by now.

And she isnt because she was never a criminal and all her supposed crimes are a response to Horde actions.

Sylvanas will return in Midnight, absolved of her crimes, and Tyrande will be begrudgingly fine with it. There will be no further penance required by Tyrande once all the souls are freed from the Maw.

This is factually correct.

3 Likes

Now who’s making fan fic? Look, we will see what happens in Midnight. Maybe I will be wrong or maybe you will.

Suffice to say I was right about Gilneas to Karestrae utter annoyance. So lets see. As a side note, with Danuser gone there might be even less reason for people to want Sylvanas to ever see the light of day(he was the one who canonized her love for Nathanos/gave the loyalist ending)

Oh… this is interesting. Is that fear? :smiling_imp:

Hedging those bets huh?

1 Like

Nobody. I’m stating facts, not fiction.

That’s okay, I was rioght about Amirdrassil, Zovaal, Sylvanas before, Saurfang, Jaina, all of WoD, all of Mists, and so very much more. Heck, I have even accurately predicted things Blizzard devs would say in advertised interviews. I predicted Dragonlands would happen two years before it did.

Sylvanas’s hero arc begins in Midnight.

2 Likes

I mean, you can check my argument for wanting more Alliance presence. I more or less had the same stance of we wait and see. Turns out I was right and that made it all the sweeter.

We will see wont we.