Queen Calia Menethil... This made me laugh (Spoilers)

Both were evil and part of the dark horde in blackrock mountain

1 Like

Because that was always how they view the worgen and how they wanted the worgen story. From day one the story of the worgen was them fighting to keep their humanity. And well I think winning Gilneas is part of that battle. So now they have their old home back and I see it as its people, both worgen and human getting to live their lives peacefully again.

I would also point out, in the grand scheme of things aside from the story, most people don’t even care and are just content with having Gilneas back.

Was it? Or was it about them realizing they were still just as human as they had always been?

Sure, there’s the Blizzard fetish for self-loathing and daddy issues, but there’s also the players and their desire to be the heroes of their own story.

4 Likes

His moral absoloutism activley hurts trolls and orcs as races. Their decline is his fault alone.

It was them fighting to keep their humanity. That is even one of the reason Genn stays in human form. He is afraid of giving himself to feral violence.

Unbeknownst to many of the kingdom’s citizens, a war between beast and man is also raging within the worgen themselves. Whether or not balance can be restored to these cursed Gilneans before the entirety of Genn’s kingdom loses its humanity is uncertain.

It seems that Calia Menethil is only used near the endings of the expansions. How sad is that really.

1 Like

Good the only people who really love her are alliance players who use it as vessel to dab on Horde plot.

And what they wanted to do was bad and stupid.

4 Likes

Honestly aside from a minority I honestly dont think most people care. And I dont particularly mind this version of werewolf. If you want the more typical vicious werewolf fantasy there is never any shortage of it in other media.

You hear that everyone? Zerde thinks something so it must be true!

3 Likes

And you complaining in your echo chamber means didly squat.

Regardless, All I can say is I am glad Blizzard didnt change course on it and with any luck will continue with this as the worgen theme.

And you writing thousands of posts on this forum to defend nearly every story problem this game has, while willfully ignoring and discounting others opinions, is also accomplishing diddly squat.

4 Likes

Oh its a way to pass the time. Bonus it seems to annoy you so much.

That’s Zerde for you. The only opinions that count are the ones that agree with his statements apparently. We all kind of just accepted it. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

Zerde you just did it again XD

“You’re wasting time with your posts!”

“So are you”

“Yeah, well when !I! do it it’s fine and because I’m smart and cool :sunglasses:

This is why no one takes you seriously, Zerde.

5 Likes

Is someone Zerding out again?

They have treatments for that now.

5 Likes

And yet I am here enjoying WoW current state and you arent.

Really I have never cared about anyone’s opinions here before. I am not starting anytime soon.

And they have treatment for your ego. You should have that looked at sometime.

That explains why trying to have a conversation with you is not only impossible, but frustrating.

3 Likes

Really? What is it, beyond antidepressants?

I mean, I’m not the one out here pretending my opinion is the only important one. Maybe you’re just projecting again.

4 Likes

Vulpera hugs and wuggen snuggles. Heard it’s a cure all. And the cuteness overload is bound to least get a smile :fox_face:

3 Likes