Quartermaster's Bounty and Warlord's Trophy

Is there any word on the fix to the reward for this quest? The breakdown of the Season 2 Rewards advertised that the quest would reward a Warlord’s Trophy, not the Battleborn Sigil that it is now. It would be nice for the reward to be updated to reflect what was advertised, given there are many out there that burned Bonus Rolls just to accelerate the process of acquiring it, and that there is even less control over PvP gear than there is PvE gear.

Thank you!

7 Likes

‘they have the wrench’

4 Likes

Small things like this are how you know pvp in this game is dead. Its been what, 8 weeks that this has not been updated?

Between the lack of actual meaningful balance hotfixes and the overall staleness of arena right now, this just caps it off.

4 Likes

I opened my box and didn’t get a Warlord’s Trophy, and there is no reasonable way to acquire one outside of it. Please send help Blizzard, this is a terrible experience.

2 Likes

Yea when i learned that if i waited 10 weeks and got coins from my chest after conquest capping that id only get a battle sigil which is something i vendor after every match. i was pretty disappointed.

2 Likes

It’s especially disappointing given I literally only did PvP to get a 415 Azerite Chest (it’s my Best in Slot) and there’s no reasonable method to get that outside of getting lucky from the box now. At least they fixed PvE Azerite, PvP Azerite is still a mess.

1 Like

PvP gearing would actually be pretty reasonable if this was fixed. The ability to upgrade a piece every 4-5 weeks for a pvper would be fair.

2 Likes

the quartermaster’s bounty still doesn’t give Warlords trophy

1 Like

But has anyone posted this in the bug forum? They obviously don’t check Arena forum as much as the bug reports.

Crap, I used my coins on Wednesday because I didn’t realize they were supposed to give something better than the Battle Sigil… I literally haven’t got a single piece of gear or a Sigil in the 80 or so Arena matches I’ve done this season, so I upgraded my 370 ring to a 390. I still have another 370 ring, but I barely ever see loot.

Been submitting bug reports in-game. Do not know if it matters if its posted in bug forum or not.

1 Like

All good keep doing that as wel. I created a topic in the Bug Forums just now highlighting the issue.

1 Like

Hmm I’m 9/10 on this, sounds like I’m not going to get anything useful at all from this multi-week thing. Bummer.

We apologize for the confusion on this. The intent was for the reward to be a Battleborn Sigil when you turn in the 10 Quartermaster’s Coins, but we had it listed wrong in the Season 2 blog post. The blog has been updated and I wanted to confirm that the Battleborn Sigil reward is correct.

1 Like

First blue post in 6 mos here, LOL SORRY GUYS OUR BAD WAS JUST A TYPO ENJOY YOUR CRAP REWARDS LOL

73 Likes

I gotta say, as someone who doesn’t do Rated, it did feel odd to get such a useless item after 10 weeks of capping my conquest.

19 Likes

So what exactly are we supposed to do with the Sigil? It’s 5 ilvl lower then the bracket you get them from, meaning there is no way to use the item to upgrade anything. Even if they were the same ilvl (ilvl 400 for duelist for example) the implications would be that I still have to have a piece that was lower ilvl then my current bracket to use the token on after 10 weeks. If I still had pieces that low after queuing for 10 weeks there are larger issues with gearing.

• Tier, Rating , End of Match iLvl , Weekly cache iLvl , Weekly Azerite item iLvl

Sigil: 390

• Rival , 1800 – 2099 , item level 395 , item level 405 , item level 400.

Sigil: 395

• Duelist , 2100 – 2399 , item level 400 , item level 410 , item level 415.

Sigil: 400

• Gladiator , 2400+ , item level 405 , item level 415 , item level 415.

See the issue here?

24 Likes

2 1/2 months for an item that is basically worthless? Weird but ok why not.

14 Likes

Beta for Azeroth

15 Likes

Well, at least thank you for the response

6 Likes