Quantum items

Yeah, I know. The other thing I could see coming back is the scourge invasion recolor gear.

Nah. It’s all just duped or rmt’d.

My ghastly chargers on the line as well :pensive: they atleast i can link a pick of my irl achievement pulling it out of an actual betrayer pack

You could farm it in burning crusade. My original account I gave to my brother back in the day has a full t3 rogue i farmed hosting runs.

Granted it was still a bit of a wipefest at 70 even in full t6 and this was before transmog we just called it city gear and left it in banks to show off.

3 Likes

Yeah, they brought back t3 all the way back in mop. Plagued drake, too, but oddly enough not black. It was kind of weird of them to outright remove the original naxx stuff from gear to weapons.

Then the glory decision was short lived.

1 Like

Would love to see this come back.

Still hoping they bring back elite sets you cant even rebuy even IF you had it at the time.

You people keep your hands off my pet rock

1 Like

Omg rocky. :dracthyr_love_animated: I forgot about those.

No they aren’t

Lol, its funny all these people say this now after playing classic and begging for the content. Now its nothing. Dude the whole hype behind classic was getting to naxx lmao. You just probably didnt play back then, played classic, and now want this stuff on retail.

Yes.

Minus actually playing classic.

im fine with them bringing it back with a DIFFERENT color than the original tho

like a red dreadnaught

bruh i wouldnt argue

Well i say that because, before classic barely anyone even knew what nerubian slavemaker was, infact people used to be like what is that its ugly. But the people who knew were like wow holy sh!t wow. The most people really knew about naxx who didnt run it was that Ashbringer dropped there.

And now that classic kind of has run its course, you have all these people wanting items back into retail. People who probably didnt know or care about these items for the majority of there existence.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I’m slightly familiar because I did a lot of 60-70 twinking back in wotlk-cata and was clawing through every possible piece of gear available to my Hunter. :dracthyr_yay_animated: I had been hoping they’d throw the slavemaker on the bmah or something.

super cringe. there will be no more relics of the past once all the fomo babies get what they want.

they’ll log in, get their free stuff they always wanted, then log back out for another 6 months and complain there’s no content

rinse repeat till the only thing we have left is our /played

2 Likes

casual players who complain about fomo are the worst kind of people

Or people who had money and bought them off the BMAH. More people now days probably have it from buying it off the BMAH than actually getting them from old school Naxx lol.

Im talking about items like the plague bearer or servo arm

1 Like

You guys are aware none of this is real right? They’re all pixels.

If you guys want an old collectible, go buy a general lee charger and remodel it.

Then drive it around town to show it off just to realize that no one cares.

2 Likes

you bought elite tho

5 Likes

You’ve never been elite. After 10 years of playing.