Quantum items

Wonder if they will consider adding cata elite sets to them. My hunter had it and vendored them and blizzard won’t restore.

Would be nice if they added those sets in with this there is no vendor or way to rebuy them

If they do that and add any of the old elite sets or illusions im dropping pvp immediately

2 Likes

I doubt it. Maybe, though. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I dont want them to add t3. Last thing i need is imposters in arena forum

probably not elite sets, but they probably will add t3

i assume everyone who has t3 before 10.1.5 will get a FoS
and farming these items will be a grind with a small % drop chance and they’ll call it “content”

2 Likes

Just like the free tcg twitch drops now tier 3 shall also be free :sweat_smile:

Its already a fos isnt it? Also

1 Like

yeah but it’ll probably be a different one explicitly stating “prior to 10.1.5”

I have to link an achievement to show mines were legit like LMAO

2 Likes

Something to do while in a 180 minute shuffle queue. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Also shows that people crying about pixels are legit winning

There is no need to bring back old naxx items and anything else old. People played in those eras and earned them and hold those rights to show them off

Hell i met a rouge in the 85s bracket who had old naxx items and a phylactery still and i had huge respects for his achievement

Your glad tabards are next and your glad mounts

3 Likes

Pre-shattering and Naxx stuff doesn’t really fall under prestige/elite content so it’ll probably come back.

They put speeder race goggles in with the zul’gurub stuff. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Say sike

1 Like

They took the one item THE ONE RARE ITEM i thought was cool that i kept and gave it for free

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOO AAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Unfortunately any exclusivity in WoW nowadays and you have people crying about muh FOMO.

2 Likes

Eh, I don’t think they’ve intentionally brought back any prestige stuff yet. There is the s2-3 wod bow on the legion timewalking vendor, and they recycled the crimson elite mace.

Naxx 40 and pre-shattering stuff being removed hasn’t really been the norm

1 Like

It was never prestige/elite. You could farm it in TBC. I used to host and do runs all the time.

It was only ever removed because naxx moved to northrend.

They are handing out TCG items like hotcakes. :wink: heck my RAF cindermane mount is on trader post this month.

Naxx 40 items are still held in some sort of honor. As people in that era did that raid and had proof they did it. Especially CA bearers

(Most sold their accounts i hear)

But seeing a dude with a phylactry is still a sight to behold

BUT if they bring back pet rocks om gomma flip
I spent 3 mil gold on that trash item just to place it on the floor every 5 min

1 Like