PVP System Changes are listed here, and the PTR for Classic Era PVP is up. GREAT CHANGES

It wasn’t the best fighters getting R14 but whoever was in the rank boosting in-groups. This is widely known to anyone who participated at all.

1 Like

It isn’t worth doing even this new system (which is not at all as fast as just currency) if you don’t enjoy the journey, but just the gear.

That’s called a useless waste of time for a video game reward that doesn’t actually matter at all. Time that could be used to do something that’s more fun. Plus most Naxx raid gear is better than it anyway.

If you enjoy PVP then that’s awesome, have fun, but you seem really angry every time you post and it seems like you’d only be wasting quite a bit of your real life time for a few purples.

1 Like

It’s all subjective. Everyone plays for different reasons and going down the line of logic that says (it’s a waste of time)

Yea, you can argue that about any achievement, in any video game.

1 Like

There is decay tho.

People are getting “deranking” and decaying mixed up.

This is essentially the same exact system as before but there’s no brackets based off of pool. Ur still gonna have to 50-60hr weeks past r12

But yea you’ll keep your highest title

3 Likes

This, the grind for most part will be on average about the same week to week. However you will be able to take breaks once you reach the next rank and that is far more healthy then the prior insanity.

3 Likes

What I like is that since br1, or what we would call standing 1, is hard capped at 750k (atm)

Since it’s hard capped that means if you’re in a top premade, you’ll likely cap from Tuesday-Saturday if you win most of your games fast.

750k was a joke on som horde. 2.5mill br1 won’t have to deal with that insanity again

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Agreed, but I keep seeing that poster needlessly attacking others so I replied to them. It’s like every single time they post about this they just go off on the pointless attacks.

I don’t think they should attack you just for you asking for your title. If that’s important to you and gear is to them then fine, that’s great, but they should be nice about it all.

Frankly, not enough people stand up to bullying behavior and rude people on here.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing the PTR since its release, and trust me, ranking is NOT easier… It actually feels 1000% slower and i hope they increase the rank xp gain or whatever it is because i’m not trying to grind for 6 months for r14 gear.

1 Like

They really need to axe premades if they go ahead with this system. Force them into a seperate queue. Being farmed at the gy by premades for absolutely no honor is not fun and a waste of time

1 Like

You aren’t getting “farmed” by premades every game. You people act like pugging is a rarity

give us cross faction bg. 40 mins queue is bad for the horde thx

To reach 750k q’ing for wsg isn’t even an option unless you’re in a pre-made group. Quickly the participation will decline to the point where not even pre-mades can produce the honor per hour needed for 110k honor per day. AV will have to be running constantly before I’d even consider participating in the new system.

1 Like

honor per hour? For horde sometime your queue is 1 hour lol

lol if u think people should be getting AQ 40 epics solo queueing.

Let’s leave the honor system as-is

1 Like

100% false.

AV honor is bad and if there are people queing wsg at all it will always be better.

There are more AV haters than lovers.

AV is the most time sensitive bg there is and once everyone is exalted it’s bye bye AV like every other fresh. Som will be no different.

1 Like

Horde don’t have 40m ques and alliance is always the most popular faction.

You could probably form ur own guild and progress naturally through MC/BWL/AQ40 before people get the r14 loot.

Classic 2019 horde was way more populated… I did not expect that… Same with TBC Classic. Tho I on Era sure feels like its close to 50/50, not sure tho I have not seen any real numbers on that.

Raiding and pvp are difficult in their own way. The reason why decay is so punishing is to try and match the logistical difficulty of getting 40 geared ppl . Even ina 40man raid, you only have a chance to get loot while in pvp, loot is gauranteed.
for pvp, grouping, consumables, and even winning are entirely optional lol