TWiW: The War Within Pre-Expansion is Now Live, Season of Discovery Phase 4, and More!

TWiW: The War Within Pre-Expansion is Now Live, Season of Discovery Phase 4, and More!

This Week in WoW (TWiW) delivers the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

2 Likes

When?

25 Likes

Please make the toggle switch from static flying to skyriding instant cast while mounted.

19 Likes

You might want to take out the bolded part, since it doesn’t exist yet. You’re just confusing people.

Expand the potential of all your World of Warcraft® characters with account-wide progression across your Battle.net® account, regardless of faction—including shared The War Within™ renown, a Warband bank

13 Likes

Never before have I agreed with something harder.

3 Likes

I’ve tried to be patient and understanding about the problems with the pre-expansion, but instead of an update on solving the issues you appear to be posting false advertisements to lure folks into buying content that doesn’t exist. At least it isn’t working. I have to say I’m disappointed.

13 Likes

Two bugs I’ve encountered:

• Ponzo is not selling his goods for Barter Boulders to my alts (not a bug! thanks Donoma :slight_smile: )
  • My Black Proto-drake has disappeared from my mount list
1 Like

We’re seeing more promotional material that advertises a broken, disabled, and not currently available feature on the blog, in a forum post, and via email than actual and updated information on when this issue (and many others) will be fixed.

And it’s Friday. If this doesn’t get fixed today, I doubt much will happen on the weekend.

10 Likes

LOL! These guys just keep posting the same drivel while ignoring a mass of peoples reported issues, from broken quests, to broken achievs, to broken currencies, broken warband features, and even the fact that many of us can not remove any gold from our guild bank. The game is literally unplayable to so many of us, but yet, its all good… Heres a free day.! ROFL - pathetic disgusting company.

Currently have an open ticket, asked for a refund (denied ofc), and yet they wont even respond to the fact that its now Day 4, i havent been able to play the game at all.

Garbage company for nearly 20 years now.

5 Likes

Zing! Lol

6 Likes

What is going on with the War Bank ?? Update please. It has been disabled since Tuesday

3 Likes

Also: why did you replace my Archivists Elegant Bag with a trash can?

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s the third or 4th time I’ve seen this exact comment of yours on different posts.

Bug Report it and move on.

So it’s been garbage for 20 years? Yet you are still here? After 20 years?

4 Likes

Yup and Yup. Come again.

I haven’t seen the reports of not being able to remove gold from Guild banks, so excuse me if this doesn’t apply. I had that issue, but I found out the problem went away with a lower withdrawal request. When I tried taking out 2 million, it failed. But, 1 million and lesser amounts worked fine.

2 Likes

I know it’s just your marketing team getting ahead of your engineering team because of your corporate mangers but including the warband bank in the press release as a live feature when it is very much not a live feature is false advertising.

Edit: that was weird autocorrect

4 Likes

then you clearly havent read bug reports, including mine, alongside many others. Try again. Just cause it hasnt hit you , doesnt mean its not there.

3 Likes

If the rumors are true, probably August 20th…

1 Like

Absolutely tone deaf.

3 Likes

So you’re going to act snippy towards someone who said the following:

Dude literally said he wasn’t sure if his issue was the same, was up front about that and basically said, “sorry if this isn’t the same thing,” yet you still chose to act nasty.

Maybe calm down?

2 Likes