PvP items still gatekeeped

LMAO and you have absolutely nothing to say.

So, in your brain, what’s your plan in an AB? Try to cap 3 bases and ask the enemy team nicely?

also that is so ironic coming from you, the absolute worst and most vile example of a selfish player that anybody can find in this game.

1 Like

That’s right. That’s one strategy available.

I live in random BGs. Nothing you say reflects the reality of them. No need to dignify your bad logic.

Well then you better hope you don’t get me as teammate in BGs; prolly never will since you don’t do enough of them to know how BGs actually work.

So you go into an AB, with 0 plan, avoiding all pvp that may happen, hoping the enemy team just lets you 3 cap, instead of trying to win team fights, defend bases, and hold 3. Thats crazy that people like you actually exist.

You still have nothing to say. Team fights win BGs. Horrible team players like you running around in clown specs don’t help in a team fight. Play a valid spec and maybe you’d win more BGs.

I’d probably just report you for botting tbh, since it’s hard to believe a human being with a functioning brain actually concocted that monstrosity that I’m seeing on ironforge pro.

snaps fingers at you Mutt, pay attention. I’m not going to live on a level 1 on grobb waiting for you to log in.

He does have a duo. Some poor soul actually tolerates it.

A mountain of cope.

You’ve openly admitted to wanting to do this exact thing, to be able to farm the best gear out there with a currency you can easily obtain with no effort, in order to stomp people who aren’t geared. That’s you.

You’re just mad you suck at this game and can’t just have it all handed to you.

Get better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

37-34-0 Talents

Missing best talents in both trees.

Missing best enhancement glyph.

CASTER STAFF + AGI ENCHANT + PARRY GEM

The only thing you optimized is being most optimal to be useless in any given game.

1 Like

This is the same delusional cope as Chris Chan.

The more I think about it, you really are just a diet discount wow version of Chris Chan.

Nothing but delusions.

I have looked at this disgusting build, trying to figure out ANYTHING that you might bring to the table to help your team. Damage? Definitely not. Survivability? Absolutely not, no matter how many stamina gems you force into your gear. Support? NOPE LOL. You don’t even have elemental oath or totem of wrath or anything of value to help your team. Can you explain in your mind how you can possibly think you are a team player?

2 Likes

not gonna jump in the mutual aggression wagon, but why do you build your character like this, wafectus?
you can improve your performance by a ton if you change simple stuff here and there, being much more successful and therefore, having a better experience.
i doubt your build is more fun than popping wolves and shamanistic rage tho
this is the dopest a shaman can be
Lust + wolves

2 Likes

Players need something more to chase than pvp currency points for top end items for a number of reasons. Not exactly sure what the problem is.

If you hit a wall before full BiS, that’s usually your cue to be happy with what you got and play from there.

He puts sentry totem down in the WSG tunnel and stares through it to provide irrelevant information to the team, since the team will be notified anyways that the flag was taken in about 5 seconds after the sentry totem got vision.

Don’t ask about the side entrance though. Idk if Wafectus knows that it’s there.

2 Likes

Now I will admit that I am not an expert on shamans, but should there be any reason a shaman of any type would be wearing a Def tanking cloak?

Warden Shaman’s for raiding probably would.

Otherwise no.

And no Wardens really aren’t a thing either.

2 Likes

Thought so, was distracted by the empty utility and damage talents plus staff. Was wondering if I was off based focusing on the cloak, glad to know it’s just more to add to the dumpster fire.

Wouldn’t hate it if they were but then again this is wrath not SoD lmao.

1 Like

Are you actually admitting to using the report feature in a manner that breaks the rules of the game simply because you don’t like the kind of player I am?

That says more about you than me.

And I don’t need to formally notify you if I’m on either. When I open my mouth, I actually practice what I preach.

That just also shows your disconnect from reality, and what actually happens in BGs.

I’d bet that I contribute more in a BG than you, if you were on my team.

I play the game. That is explanation enough.

That’s none of your business.

BGers don’t want to be doing arena for PvP gear in the first place. If that’s the case, all arena gear should scale down to the level of BG gear in BGs.

Who would be forcing you to take those shamans in your groups?

Don’t worry. I wouldn’t help you in a BG if you were my teammate either.

Given your entire plan in a BG seems to be just dead weight intentionally, I doubt you help anyone in a BG, most of all yourself.

Well if that’s how you feel, you’re going to have to carry me if you get me in a BG.

Sorry, unlike the unfortunate souls that carried you (somehow) to the gear you are wearing, and frankly disrespecting with those gem choices, I would choose to abstain. I also refuse to do BG’s due to players like yourself.

Spent a decade when this was all fresh and new, got glad, zero reason to do this clown dance again.

1 Like

Thank you for proving my points elsewhere.

That reasoning is exactly why I need soloQ for arena and LFR for raiding.

What does you getting glad, have to do with entry into BGs? Try to stay relevant to the conversation here.

If what Apathy says is true and you’re afk staring through a sentry totem, then that is absolutely reportable. It’s called inactivity. And you going into BGs with that build and that gear is 100% griefing, it’s ruining the experience of everybody else because you want to selfishly play invalid builds that make you a burden on other people. It’s an extremely scummy way to play.

Like you have 0 actual arguments from a gameplay perspective to back up your spec. If you’re adamant about playing this way and blaming ALL of your problems on everything else, then DEFEND IT. All you do is dodge and try to divert away from the actual issue here. This guy asks politely as possible to get your reasoning as to why you play this way and because you have nothing to say, you respond with rude things like “muHH ThaTs NoNe oF YouR BuSiNeSS” its pathetic.

2 Likes

You have made zero points, just like in arena. Also good job with your reading comprehension. I have logged more time in BG’s than you have spent being carried, and actually have had an arena rank higher than .

Sure I believe you believe this. Can’t wait to see how many partners you get grouped into just instantly leave the match.

Effort is usually rewarded, try doing that sometime.

And who decided it was griefing?

Not the rules of the game.

That just demonstrates that you’re one of the toxic nerds reporting ppl in BGs that you don’t like.

No need.

How I optimize is none of your business, and in a randomly grouped setting, I’m complying since there is no actual authority there to determine who is griefing and who isn’t.

I gave an actual explanation.

Unless I’m trying get in your group, how I optimize is no1’s business.

Unless that data is actually present somewhere, I doubt it.