PvP items still gatekeeped

It wasn’t this character I was on. Also you did stick up for yourself against my cackling. It was an eots months ago, I laughed at you in chat all bg long. It’s absolutely true. Also, yes we bg, we have alts gearing and sometimes even do them for casual fun :exploding_head:

You still haven’t addressed your character choices. Why are you the spec you are? Your gear / enchants being for multiple specs at once etc. It looks like a guy trolling to set his character up the worst way possible.

Have you tried a full ele or full enhance build b4? Is this spec what you’ve always ran? Are you a real person or trolling? So many questions unanswered

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

No you wouldn’t, coward. You’re still afraid to tell me when you’re on so I can get on and just roast you, at your request I might add.

Inb4 “No no no I meant find me through the random queue systems because the chances of us interacting is effectively impossible at that point.” I know what you mean, and it’s why I keep calling you a coward.

:clown_face:

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Everyone congratulate him, he hit a new peak of 1656, breaking past his 1648 hardcap he was stuck at.

1 Like

So you admit being purposefully toxic in BGs? Got it.

No; because how I optimize is none of your business.

See comment above.

You would have done it already instead of just running your mouth.

1 Like

Lmao that’s how it’s always looked to me too. I don’t get it.

I swear if he just had a single arena friend they would have noticed & helped him out by now. BG is one thing, but nobody wants to que up with Captain Oblivious doing nothing useful. Then having to listen about how arena is bad & not fair & they should just give him gear & don’t forget about the hackers :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

I agree, Arena used to give gold, titles, mounts, transmog not better gear to beat up on those you already beat with lesser gear!

Since when do the best players that beat everyone else now need gear with more stats?

3 Likes

This isn’t my thread.

I’m not the only one asking.

Which means…

Maybe more players don’t agree that the gear should be locked behind rating. Food for thought.

1 Like

The same thing its always been, to be the best Epeen, titles! The premise was never to get better gear to go beat up on everyone you already beat!

1 Like

All the griefers in the entire game, are either fully wrathful geared or high-end-raid geared.

They only come to grief in that manner because they know very few will actually be able to defend themselves from the griefers…

Because the griefers, or so called WPvPers, are the only ones in a position to get the best gear possible.

2 Likes

I don’t mind griefers or World pvp, I do mind the best players getting better gear whilst the rest of us are stuck with random sets of wrathful, furious, and relentless.

I mean we had 2 Arms warriors in a BG last night with 39k hp each, I am 34k Prot specced!

1 Like

In all aspects of life, yes, that’s also why im one of the only people willing to tell you the truth about your character.

BRO how dare you use the word optimize with a build like yours lmfao. You are USELESS to any teamate in a bg or arena. Whatever absolute saint qued 2s with you was a hard carry dragging your raggity self up to the peak that is 1600.

You are set up entirely wrong to the point of ruining your character. You’ve made your character completely ineffective. Please, put your IQ in the microwave to inflate it high enough for you to listen to reason. My attitude toward you shouldn’t lessen the advice, just look into the difference in your dmg and a real shaman’s. Aren’t you tired of being a hinderance to your friends? Google how others are set up & fix it lol.

2 Likes

I’m sure that BG you claim we were in was my fault for the loss.

Well, you’re definitely not helping, with that gear and god awful spec.

2 Likes

Way to continue not reading and responding with nonsense.

No, I just laughed at the forum lolcow all bg. Don’t even remember the outcome, was just glad to share a space with greatness.

I find players like you hurt BGs more than even the bots.

You’ll be saying the exact same things in Cata, MoP, for anyone that doesn’t follow your META.

Fully geared players that carry deadweight like you are the problem? Oh that’s right, you’re the same mouthbreather that said bots “have a right to be there” :clown_face:

This isn’t a subjective matter. It is an objective FACT that the way you have chosen to set up your character is trash and puts you at a significant disadvantage, and a burden on the rest of your team. Stop coping.

2 Likes

I’ve done enough BGs to know and see that players like you contribute the least in BGs; in all randomly generated instances.

Your attitude right there, is exactly why I prefer the bots over real players like you.

And it doesn’t follow your bad logic…

Players like you don’t queue by themselves for BGs. You’ll either show up in a premade gang or when you do show up solo, you’ll go off and do your own thing like farm HKs and not care about the team because you are resentful of the kinds of players you get in random settings.

I’ve seen it all before; and, I’m going to see it again.

How did you get fully geared in the first place?

Not through BGs.

Guy, I could be sitting in mid in a WSG the ENTIRE GAME, and I still would be doing more than you. Just look at your character LMFAO

You didn’t spec enough into ele to get thunderstorm, and not enough into enhance to get sham rage or wolves. You have ZERO answers to any sort of pressure on you, and as a result you flop over in about 2 seconds. Combined with your awful gems, your parry gem on a caster staff, and overall AI generated gear setup, you also do 0 damage.

??? You can’t get fully geared in BGs lmao what is your point here? Also people who try to go into BGs to gear at 3k gs are likely STILL doing more than you.

Spoken like someone that doesn’t do many BGs.

Spoken like someone that doesn’t do BGs.

I do BGs almost every day. The problem with low tier players like you is that you don’t understand that to win a BG, you have to win team fights. And you are an active detriment to your team in a team fight with how awful your character is, which is what everybody is saying and you refuse to address it. I just gave you several reasons why the spec is bad, and you continue to ignore it.

The team that can’t win team fights is at the mercy that the other team just simply doesn’t care about winning and gives it to them for free. And I’m sure you’re in that position a lot because you flop over the second something looks at you for the reasons I listed above that you decided to ignore.

Spoken like someone that doesn’t do many BGs.

You’re that last person I would consider to be a team player if I found someone like you in a BG.

None of what you say, reflects the reality of BGs.