PvP items still gatekeeped

You might be right; if not for the known disparities, that don’t make arena a fair fight going in to begin with.

What you call good, is just being good at gaming the system.

1 Like

Worthless when you have more disparities than anything else possibly could.

You just suck.

1 Like

Then perhaps you don’t know the meaning of disparity.

Perhaps you just don’t know how to play your class, talent your class, glyph your class since you lack your key talents, gear your class, gem your class, enchant your class, and more.

You’re not hardstuck 1600 because the game is unplayable. You’re hardstuck 1600 because you suck.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → The frostwolf emblem should be replaced before you do your arena match btw.

1 Like

It’s the end of the expansion… what is the reason for relentless still being for APoints?

Oh right I remember now… the dev’s abandoned wotlk classic…

1 Like

Lmao gaming the system by winning arena games instead of being hardstuck 1600?

Idk how you aren’t ashamed asking for the minimum requirements to be removed for your sake and DONT see how that’s correlated to your skill or lack thereof. It’s akin to any group’s lowered requirements for those who can’t cut it. Women/Military,Minorities/College, You/Arena all need the same lowered standards to enter. This is all accurate and reflects reality, see how long this post lasts lol.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious players are cheating when your debuff bar lights up like a Christmas tree with all dots in a fraction of a sec.

And no, I don’t have a problem with being handed all Wrathful without doing a single game of arena. I want the gear for BGs after all.

I doubt it’s going to happen but if it did and it got your panties in a bunch, it wouldn’t bother me for a sec if you quit over it.

1 Like

Video proof, otherwise, you’re just too slow and aren’t paying attention.

Anyone who hasn’t seen :point_down:
Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Do you really think this guy knows what he’s talking about?

Are you actually online? I’m only getting on a grobb alt to go to /2 if you’re there.

1 Like

What difference would it make if I am? I’m not going to acknowledge you in anyway.

Riiiight.

I’m the only one that has reported that.

1 Like

Coward

You’re hardstuck 1600 peak. You don’t innately have any value or “”“expert”“” opinion on this.

So videos or it’s a skill diff.

2 Likes

Why do I care or want to listen to anything you have to say in the game?

I don’t have to show you a video to know I’m going to see that again. I’m seeing regularly in BGs.

Seems most WoW players these days use these programs.

1 Like

Coward. You proposed a tough guy challenge for people to “say it to you in a bg” lmao, but too afraid to have me just say it to you in any chat other than that.

Fancy way of saying you lack any evidence and are just talking out your :clown_face: nose.

1 Like

I meant that for anyone that does that in an instance setting. Ppl like you do try though and I give them a verbal lashing everytime.

You’re welcome to try and find me in an instanced setting though. Not my problem if you don’t; and, You won’t find me pleasant at all if you try to contact me either way.

Meh; games about to end. just riding it out and what happens, happens.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so you on then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Then why haven’t you here? At all. Been like a week and I’ve scurried you into a rat hole every time.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → His version of logs. Best he can show. Still half and half talents, still mix matched gear, still awful enchants, still has a parry gem on his caster staff.

Give me the verbal lashing daddy uwu. I know you hate when I remind everyone exactly where to find your low player low impact information about your wasted time. Do it.

Still no video evidence, trying to derail and change the subject because you know people won’t believe your :clown_face: lies, especially from peak 1600 rating like yourself.

2 Likes

Prior to me first mentioning the sentry totem. I have been going periods where I don’t post for days.

I’ve only been posting lately to retort to you.

I’m slowly separating myself from the game again. Nothing you say or do makes a difference to me.

Nothing you say is going to change the way I play.

1 Like

I know, because you’re a selfish player who doesn’t care about any other players in your groups.

1 Like

Your groups. Not randomly generated groups.

1 Like

PvP is dead, find an actual PvP game to play and your life will be a lot better, no doubt ?

Are you… Are you dumb?

Comprehend it better.

It doesn’t matter if it was organized or not. They are still in your group. You are not a team player. You do not help your party or raid. You definitely don’t help in bgs with your current build.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Your pvp pride and joy.

No way for you to know that.

And you’re clearly a coward cuz like I said, you won’t say that to me in an instance if you found me and even if you did, I’m simply going to retort to you like I am now.

And for all your tough guy talk, you clearly are a coward because you keep yammering about how you are going to actually come onto my server and never actually do it; and continue to ask if I’m on or not instead of just putting your money where your mouth is and come on anyways.

1 Like