PvP items still gatekeeped

Uh huh, that’s why you have a whole rant about sentry totem, right lmao

I do.

But that wasn’t the nail in the coffin that prevented me from playing through Cata and MoP originally.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of your tears hitting the ground from sentry totem being removed.

Anyone who ever even thinks of defending this totem deserves to be laughed at.

Also, NOW, I’m being disingenuous, you’d finally be right if you said it this time.

Was it the poor talent tree choice?

1 Like

He will 100% complain about the talents that no one took being removed, and the 5 point choices being reduced to 3 points. I promise he will. Something something he can’t be a hybrid anymore, which, based off of what he cooked, good lmao

Off topic, love the guild name.

Yes it was.

Talent trees were destroyed going into Cata and MoP; for what I had grown accustomed to during pre-Cata WoW.

Right. so what does this subjectivity have to do with anything?

The only true removal was the removal of hybrids, which, lmao good. 37-34-0 builds like yours should never see the light of day.

I remember when I was a child going into Cata, I complained about it being removed because I had cooked up an energy regen build.

I then grew up and got good at the game.

It’s subjectively laughable.

Well I’m certainly not going to pay and play a video game that I don’t find worthwhile to begin with.

1 Like

Dude,

You can’t even properly utilize the talent tree you have now but want to still talk about how they were destroyed.

You’re in here complaining about gatekeeping on pvp gear because you can’t obtain the rating needed. You don’t have Thunderstorm which would be vital to knock melee off edges, you don’t have Shamanistic Rage for defensives when you’re getting trained by dps, and you don’t have Feral Spirit as a gap closer, but we’re supposed to take you seriously as a player. Just stop, dude.

3 Likes

You’re literally doing that right now. You refuse to do most content and complain about the content you do play.

1 Like

Refuse? Or can’t?

1 Like

You can be a raid leader at any time.

Is that a guarantee that I will even find a full group?

1 Like

There’s nothing hard about finding a raiding guild/GDKP/Pug group but you have to put in the effort.

No raid leader is ever garaanteed a full group, especially a raid leader with your set up.

That said, you are still outright refusing. You can make a raid, and you can and will eventually fill it up with persistence and time. You refuse.

You can make your toon valuable and join a raid at anytime. You refuse.

You demand LFR, a system not in LK, and demand an even “better” version that would LFR you into the hardest difficulty for the content. Without it, you outright refuse everything else.

So yes, you are refusing.

Inb4 derail pvp thread, dont care. Same applies to RBGs if they existed in LKC.

LFR was literally made for these kinds of people too. It’s cringe. “DO ALL THE WORK FOR ME, BLIZZARD”.

LFR can guarantee a full group.

1 Like

I support LFR. While people like him abuse it, I know people who outright just don’t have the time to play, and don’t pretend to either. They avoid organized groups because they can’t commit and don’t want to ruin other people’s gameplay. I have a couple of people I met in wow that have bad anxiety issues, and organized content physically stresses them into being unable to play. Unorganized allows them to just be a wallflower. There are people with disabilities who play, and despite wanting to do harder content, physically can’t due to their disabilities. I support LFR for all them, they should of course be allowed to atleast see the story. Lore is a big part of this game.

But then Wafectus and his ilk just begged to be carried and ruin it for everyone else. Actually disgusting.

1 Like

LFR doesn’t have a raid leader. A player is assigned the role because the role needs to be on “someone”, but in reality, anyone who’s done LFR, knows that there is no outright raid leader from start to finish like organized content.

Everything I said was about being a raid leader, comprehend it better.

LFR will put a group together, yes, but you don’t just want LFR. You want LFR for heroic mode ICC. You want a system that innately ignores the fundamentals to raiding, and deliberately arguing for something that would break instantly, ignoring everything that raids actually have to do.

You sit here and pretend to be logical and correct off of saying the most specific fact about one thing, and trying to use that as an umbrella for the rest of your stance.

Anyone with warm brain cells knows the next step after LFR makes the group is doing the content the group was formed for. You skip over all this with a hand wave going “yeah well I want to try anyways hrrrump” which is just idiotic and ultimately a waste.

I’ve explained this to you before.

And now everyone else gets to see just how much of a :clown_face: you really are.

4 Likes

I can see the rationale behind it as far as timing and such. I just look at it from the lens of any other game where there is some you can play and some you can’t, and sometimes you have the time and other times you don’t, but that’s just my thoughts on it.

But yeah, having people in raids who don’t even know how to properly tune their character to perform better really ruins it for everybody else so I can agree on that for sure.

1 Like