PvP items still gatekeeped

please exemplify

No.

I’ve done so over the years; amongst others.

The mage tippitaps, or rather, has a topic that begins to call arena out… start there.

i actually dont disagree truthfully
i dont think more walls are welcome in the game at this point
but i just want to understand better the cheating standpoint

Also, I find it funny that all of you arguing get so bent out of shape with my views.

It’s not like they’re going to release Wrathful gear to the public b4 the expac is over.

If you’re going in with tools I don’t have or wish to use, you’re already at an advantage over others…

That’s not an equal PvP plane for everybody.

If you showed up to play baseball and didn’t bring a baseball glove, everybody else is cheating?

4 Likes

ok, thats probably reasonable at some point
but why does game knowledge convey to cheating in your opinion

With your bad analogy, No.

I’m a shaman expert.

Anyone that plays multiple classes has in-game knowledge over someone that doesn’t.

I should play all ten classes just to learn the ins n outs of each one, just so I’m able to compete?

That’s not cheating per se, but it counts as a disparity; which if you combine it with all the others, makes arena an unequal playing field to begin with.

No that’s a perfect analogy actually. You are showing up to compete but refuse to come prepared with the necessary equipment that everybody else has, and then you are crying about everybody else cheating.

1 Like

Well I doubt it’s going to happen, but should they release all Wrathful to the public, you can cry all you want about my welfare…

And nobody is going to care either way.

1: you are absolutely not a shaman expert with that build and that gear. you have no clue what you’re doing.

2: You don’t need to play other classes, I only play 1 class too lmao. You can learn what other classes do and how to beat them by literally playing the game. Or do your research and look at their abilities and talent trees. It’s not hard.

4 Likes

Is that not what I’m doing?

I’m not going to waste my time researching the game, just to be able to play the game.

Apparently not since you have still been unable to figure out how other classes function.

Right. So you put in 0 effort to learn how to play the game, yet feel entitled to the rewards.

2 Likes

Assuming that’s so…

So what?

I could care less if they did and you cried your way out of a sub. I’m a paying customer and if I want all that gear handed to me without effort, That’s my prerogative…

Just like the crybabies cried over my elite relentless weapon.

So it’s a competitive game and rewards mean something. Handing out everything for free with 0 effort is part of what killed this game to begin with. If you want the rewards, earn them instead of being a lazy entitled selfish player. If not, go play retail. You’d fit in perfectly over there.

Well cry about it all you want saddlebags?

I’m going to be that change I want to be and ask anyways…

See my new topic.

Only one crying here is you btw. Feel free to cry to a new topic all you want. Maybe put effort in to learn how to play the game and you’ll get the rewards.

1 Like

I’d rather get everything for free just to spite you and all your ilk.

Well it’s not going to happen, so keep crying I guess?

If you spent half the time learning how to play as you do on here crying and derailing threads with your nonsense, you’d be able to get this wrathful gear :joy:

You would know… right?