PvP items still gatekeeped

I know that’s all you have been.

And again you addressed nothing.

Coward.

You are deliberately playing a useless spec and putting yourself at a huge disadvantage, and causing yourself to be a burden on your team. Even you know your “spec” is garbage lmao, you refuse to even ATTEMPT to defend it. All you do is deflect and divert the attention away by quoting something completely irrelevant.

1 Like

You’re failing to state what my spec is preventing me from doing.

You’re just stating subjectiveness of what you think is proper play; none of which is absolutely mandatory, nor against the rules if I don’t choose to follow that meta.

I can anticipate that you’re wasting a lot of energy and a lot of writing on more subjectiveness, and I’m going to point it out as soon as you’re done.

Your spec is preventing you from being able to play the game competently. One example would be as already explained, you have 0 end talents. So basically, every single time a rogue sneezes on you, you’re dead because you have 0 answers to getting opened on. You don’t even have resil gems lmao, you think stamina gems are better for some reason.

There you go again, deflecting :sleeping: It’s not subjective that your spec is garbage, sorry. And nobody said it’s against the rules to play with that trash. GL getting into any groups or getting over 1600 tho :slight_smile: So w/e, keep playing trash and QQing about people not wanting to group with you. Inb4 “muHHhhHH ThaTs OnLy YouR OpiNioN” NPC response lmfao

1 Like

Exactly what I said.

It’s garbage because you don’t like or the player-made meta doesn’t like it

But that has been the premise of the rogue that my use of a parry gem can constitute as griefing and against the rules. He even threatened to report ppl and get them banned on those grounds. I can go digging around to where he said those things, but I don’t think it’s necessary nor do I care to do so.

The issue is with random groups. Can’t even stay on tangent with what we’re talking about and you expect me to take you seriously.

Already explained one reason why it’s objectively bad, try again.

Nah the issue is with you, intentionally sabotaging your teams by choosing to play garbage and be the worst team player in this game. Go play a single player game if you have no interest in working as a team. You are a joke. Stop typing.

1 Like

That wasn’t objective though. It was subjective. Can’t take you seriously if you don’t understand the difference between subjective and objective.

And you’ve contradicted yourself.

You said…

But you contradicted yourself by labeling my spec as sabotage…right here…

Sabotage is against the rules of the game, So in your hypocrisy, you are saying that I’m breaking the rules of the game by wearing a parry gem in a group setting. And We’re talking about random group settings here; BGs and dungeons, the main content I do.

Nope, it’s an objective fact that you are significantly weaker without those crucial endgame talents. Don’t think too hard, it’ll hurt your brain.

Lmao how is that a contradiction? I literally said it was sabotage for reasons stated above. You are deliberately sabotaging your own character to play an awful talent spec, that is, OBJECTIVELY, useless. Whether its reportable or not is another issue entirely but ofc nobody is forcing you to play correctly, feel free to run your god awful talents with parry gem and a tanking cloak all you want. And we’ll feel free to keep choosing not to group with awful players like you.

Sabotage as in self sabotaging your own character, which is 100% true. Your spec is awful, and you know it too. Which is why you refuse to defend it. I’m not arguing about whether its reportable or not, I don’t care. But I’d probably end up reporting you from your gameplay regardless, since I’ve already said that if you’re afk in WSG staring through a sentry totem like an idiot, then I’m going to report you.

Everybody in this thread is against you, everybody knows your a :clown_face:, stop typing.

1 Like

That’s you trying to say you didn’t contradict yourself.

Here you are admitting that you did contradict yourself.

Let me reiterate your hypocrisy again…

No1 is saying my trash spec is against the rules of the game, yet you are going to report me anyways for breaking the rules of the game.

That’s me interpreting your hypocrisy.

wtf is this all about guys
let the guy be
if he wanna be weird, just let him
what does it affect you

They’re equating my being “weird” with sabotage and griefing and declaring me officially in violation of the rules of the game…

As if they were company mods who have been christened with such authority to make those determinations.

And threatening and admitting using the report system in a manner that qualifies as breaking the rules of the game.

They’re crossing into murky waters with breaking the rules of the game themselves in order to report me for breaking the rules of the game.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Read. I said I would report you for staring through a sentry totem all game like an idiot, which you admit that you do. This is you intentionally deflecting and trying to say I contradicted myself because you have nothing else to say. You’re honestly just trolling at this point. It’s sad.

If he wants to be bad, that’s fine. The problem arises is when this guy comes onto the forums to whine and complain and blame everything else for his inability to have any meaningful success in this game. Nearly every single thread has this degen in it, either blaming the players for being “toxic” for not letting him into groups, or blaming the systems in the game for his failures. He takes 0 accountability and expects both the players and the company to bend over backwards to accomoddate his selfishness.

1 Like

Probably 270 (+1 with this one that’s not relevant to the actual matter) out of 293 posts is people trash talking 1 guy… in essence this what would be getting “one guy’d” but in a forums not on twitch.

Funniest situation ever regardless, he doesnt care but people keeps coming back to tell him the same things over and over… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There is no valid reason to reward the players already better than others better gear!

2 Likes

QFT, This right here sums up everything, anybody that disagrees is just afraid to play people on an equal footing… Period!

1 Like

Buddy, PvE weapons are better than the PvP weapons in almost all cases lol. Same with most relics etc. and the difference between bis pvp ones and 2nd bis PvE ones is negligible. The difference between two pieces of wrathful compared to two pieces of relentless is also not going to make or break a casual bg’ers pvp experience lmfao.

Why do those players need that top tier arena gear to casually do bgs other than to widen the gap between them and fresh/undergeared players?

The reason there should still be rating requirements on a very small number of pieces is due to the fact that there are no influx of rewards to incentive PvP like there is in mop and onward.

3 Likes

Every morning I pop open this thread like an old newspaper, and it never fails to disappoint.

1 Like

And because that is true, then why have to add/keep extra steps to gating the pvp weapons?

I was using the wrathful elite weapon to heal with up until i got a H LK weapon. It got it’s 2 weeks of 5s value for sure.

My alt had to use the gifted elite relentless weapon untill he got the elite wrathful weapon because i just can’t be bothered to seriosuly raid on my alt paladin.

For me, it’s never been about how small or big the difference it is, it was always about attempting to make the playing field as even as possible. We will never reach true balance, and that’s fine. However, it’s not fine to -not- make attempts or put in effort. That’s just how i see things.

There will always be a gap in BGs. Just look at all the rampant bots LMAO.

Jokes aside, all players should be able to purchase the arena set. The full arena set. That gives players something to look forward to when they do make a new alt, when they do try to do arena for the first time.

It just ruins the whole vibe and makes the experience miserable knowing that you will always be down a few pieces. It’s why i don’t even bother playing my resto druid as an alt. They need all the resil they can get.

I mean, you’re wearing the wrathful tabard. That’s quite literally a “life long” cosmetic reward that will stand the test of time. That’s also the only reason why i play Wrath Arena every season. I didn’t play every season of TBC because there was no reward for just a “casual veteran” like myself.

And because i know it’s also not all about me, thats why i think it’s very important to make gear as accessible as possible. I have friends who want to just dabble in arena but they don’t because they know they won’t get the head/shoulders/T2 weapons (because of some of them also only want to pvp on an alt class or are a tank and wont get weapons for their OS).

Idk, it just seems like the system is very harsh and overly restrictive for no reason. That’s kind of my biggest issue with it. It’s an old archaic system that no longer does the job it was originally designed to do.

2 Likes

100% on same page as alphonce
i played for the tabards
now that i have them, playing is pretty much pointless cause i lack the motivation to gear my class for a higher rating push
at this point im just learning resto shaman for cata and hoping for a mop/wod warrior and enhance

2 Likes

You’re reporting me for casting sentry totem. Not because I’m AFK. You took it upon yourself to declare me AFK for casting sentry totem. That a display of your ignorance, and self-imposed authoritarianism. You’re basically saying I’m not allowed to cast my sentry totem in a group setting.

“Read”

I already explained your hypocrisy and contradiction which you keep spewing out like an idiot. This is you intentionally being ignorant and basing all your arguments on ignorance.

I honestly think you’re just trolling at this point. How sad.