PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

Address the mana issues. These tests are super taxing on the mage playerbase.

3 Likes

While I can’t say I’m happy to do live game I’m paying for beta testing… I would at least do it, if I could ever get a gdamn queu to pop horde side.

1 Like

Pretty sure Blizzard didn’t lose anything of value.

Are bots actually incursion farming? That doesn’t seem even useful… or is this just a forums complaint from people who don’t play SoD, but read about it on Reddit.

Everytime I did incursions I saw multiple 5 spriest multi boxers just spamming incursions.

The current reductions feel overall… good. Should keep it, let it settle in longer than a weekend.

Healing is still broken needs another 20% nerf

Yes i saw a bunch of bot hunters with gibberish names like djrgnrmd farming incursions last night. Straight up bots, all of them following the same path.

Right now PVP feels very wonky with the current iteration. And it looks like most people agree. below is my opinion, although it seems like most of us agree blanket nerfs are not the way to go.

Damage is still to high, rouges can still kill you in a stun and especially Warlocks, Spriests, Bommies, and Shamans can still one or two shot you. Mages should not be included because these nerfs literally killed their class.

And please leave over time heals alone. My Vanilla based ability rejuvenation heals for 400 (pre-healing nerf) and now with -30% reduction, it makes it EVEN worse to try and use that ability at all. It just feels horrible.

love you all

1 Like

What does it matter when it is all going to be messed up again next phase?

2 Likes

i have a 20% all damage reduction in bear form and got hit with a 2100 Lava burst crit today. On top of the -30% spell damage reduction that currently in place.

1 Like

:joy: prove it

okay. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2143491427

fast forward to 18:33

This was during a tournament where all players are highly geared. You can see the warlock go from 71% to 5% in 2 globabls. (now this isn’t me but its a noteworthy example.) Cheers

(oh and keep in mind this is after the 30% spell damage reduction where he ALSO 2 shot the felguard you can watch it all if you don’t believe me.)

This is terrible and is driving everyone i know away from pvp and SoD in general. Please stop this nonsense and actually listen to the community. Balance classes instead of this laziness that you continually fall back on. Getting pretty close to cancelling my sub.

3 Likes

figures a shaman is fine with the changes that most benefit shamans…

3 Likes

yea i havent even played since it went in lol. im sure its playable but i dont like this direction at all.

3 Likes

I got a 2158 Lava burst with the Beserking Buff in WSG just now, so its possible.

“Hey we are too lazy to properly balance the atrocious situation that we created but here is more bonus xp to get you up to max level!”

3 Likes

Lol what. Why you need to lie? Warlocks are nothing like Spriests “bommies” (whatever they are) or shaman.

Why do you talk like you know things when you dont know what a balance druids nickname is?