PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

Do you not have an energy ticker? Every rogue I have seen has been able to cs mutilate twice and kidney… Are you just that bad at rogue? Crying about lava lash and shadow word death…

1 Like

Bro, unofficial servers are the way to go if you really need a WoW fix.

FIX THE BLOODY CLASSES/RUNES.
STOP BLANKET NERFS.
ADD RESILIENCE TO PVP GEAR.

CLEARLY OUT OF TOUCH WITH YOUR OWN BLOODY PRODUCT.

Give us a competent dev team please!

3 Likes

How does it feel to work for a company that creates these environments for you to defend not listening to any actual concerns - Game is beyond dead, from peak times to late/early in the day… the only thing in chat is bots selling summons (Every. Single. Channel.) What’s funny is even the bots are trading that gold to go back to retail/cata… imagine not being able to read the writing on the wall

2 Likes

Cheap shot is 60 energy and mutilate is 40 energy per. If I don’t pop tea, I would have to wait two ticks to have enough energy to pull off another mutilate. More if I want to use a kidney shot or between the eyes. The only way I could do better than this is to be spec’d almost completely sub to have cheap shot only cost 40 energy. The likelihood of any Rogue having tea up in battlegrounds is very low since we probably used it in a previous fight. Open world is a whole different matter.

You’re not considered the possibility that tea is just not off cooldown yet.

Lol - yay, another weekend where playing my hunter is going to feel awful as I have no healing reduction but Shamans are now tankier but can heal themselves ever so slightly less!

2 Likes

you are a rogue you choose when to engage… come on … dont start

are you insane? swdeath does no dmg even when there isnt dmg reduction you should be much more worried about chimera shot and instant lava burst and chain lighting.

1 Like

Casters are under preforming besides a few specs, these blanket nerfs are insane. I will quit SOD if this nerf stays. Seems like they are trying to destroy the game.

2 Likes

Shaman and druids are doing just fine. The most overpowered pair in the game right now.

3 Likes

Who says I’m not? It wasn’t an exhaustive list.

Not any more. Now it’s farm your gear spend all your gold on enchants to do no damage simulator. Because for whatever reason the “devs” want to have 5 min long bfa 1v1s followed by 10 min BS fights in ab. Even though you can log into era and just global anyone with half the classes in the game.

Season of Boarcovery

Season of fully bis fire mage critting me for 900 with pyroblast

Season of I got ganked at maradon add warmode now!

Season of bot incursion farming

Season of community managers that don’t even play the game telling me the game looks “Pretty good”

3 Likes

Most classes already can’t scratch healers alone

The PvP tests are not going well. You’re not listening to PvPers at all, which isn’t surprising. The population is plummeting because nobody wants to play the horrible version of retail that SoD becomes when you add these absurd reduction mechanics. Stop it.

2 Likes

For your next test, decrease all damage and healing done by 75%. Then, despite all of the feedback stating otherwise, I suspect you will tell us that the “PVP play looked pretty good”. What kind of metric do you use to determine that?

As many have stated, and I will support, the chaotic feel of SoD pvp makes it unique; compared to retail, fresh, fast, and furious. If you don’t want to nerf individual glyphs that cause forum tears out of concern over the PVE meter-reader balance, I’d rather you let the overpowered specs remain so until we hit level 60 than force a maxed out resilience style bore-fest pvp experience.

2 Likes

Please listen to this Blizzard!

1 Like

can yall plz for the love of God tune shamans and chimera shot. the baseline thing is good but shamans still 1 shot ppl regardless. please care about your game balance a little bit

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with chimera shot.

Can you tell me what ability shamans are 1-shotting you in? Just curious. Are you in irradiated gear?

EDIT. Nevermind, found your toon. In your current gear you have 2.6k health. With fort and the pvp stam buff you will have close to or more than 5k. There isnt a single shaman ability that will come even close to a 1/3 of your health or less.

In other words…stop trolling.

2 Likes