PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

Still not done with the test

I’m done with the test. If it’s not fixed today my subscription is cancelled. :v:

1 Like

All the devs are working on Cata. We ain’t getting nothin until Cata is out.

Idk if we are asking for much. Just communication at this point.

Check aggrend’s twitter comments for the communication. Allegedly the update to the pvp buff is coming soon.

Nevermind, he decided that things are fine as they are. Apparently leaving this test active was very much intentional from the dev team, they just didnt think it was worth the time to keep us informed.

terrible. healing is the one constant in pvp and pve. it gets no buffs or debuffs now good healers cant predict overhealing in pvp without learning another set of rules in a FOR FUN game mode.

instead of just adding pvp auras to starsurges buff to starfire, mutilate, lava burst and chimera shot they threw a blanket over everything. also just add a 50% self heal debuff to maelstrom. ez thats everything people complain about. then 15% flat dr like they should have tried from the start.

2 Likes

Kind of wild that they didn’t add that to maelstrom or the mental dexterity rune . Or just take the healing power off of the MD Rune.

they wanted to bait min maxers into running a gimp resto melee spec

tbh I was surprised from the start that MW included our big thic HW instead of only the lesser

yea even without the extra sp the base healing is massive. we saw it in action in p2

1 Like

yeah i stand behind healers being powerful in PvP, to an extent of course, it’s my personal take on it but I think the issue is deeper and would need for them to look at rebalancing mana and mana regen across the board, because I love the idea that if a good healer is being ignored/peeled well that they can keep multiple people and themselves up in a team fight, but to a certain threshold to where if the pressure doesn’t get stopped they will actually OOM.
I don’t play as healing much, but keep it fun for those that do, pls, we need them so we can zug each other

only resto sham can do that now, my dru feels awful when it comes to real healing

now we gotta go to twitter for updates?!
im so lost
i might have to pick up drinking again

1 Like

Yes, you have to go to twitter for updates.
Nobody likes it, and the reasoning doesn’t hold water.
People are much more “abusive and toxic” there, hands down. There’s close to no moderation.

3 Likes

They obviously did not read player feedback here. It has been overwhelmingly negative. Devs will never learn, they still think they know better than their player base.

3 Likes

It doesn’t benefit dot classes at all, dots tick for like 80-120 on enemies with 6k health. You’re a lunatic.

2 Likes

You know i can still find some fun doing solo bloodmoons. But man last night on lonewolf there was barely anyone there on friday night.

And the mana problem is real. Its just less exciting. Flacid crits. Flacid heals. Mana gone after 1 fight.

1 Like

Wouldnt it make more sense to hold the social contract over these “abusive” people on the WoW forums rather than a 3rd party website ? I dont want to get my local news from Antarctica…

literally, how can every single player i know say the change is terrible and they make it PERMANENT lol just disgusting

3 Likes