PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

Are they planning on removing the reduction aura yet? Or are people that actually PvP staying in Cataclysm?

2 Likes

My guild has moved on to greener pastures, but will come back for phase 4 if the % reduction lunacy is removed. If it stays in, we stay gone. Not that Blizzard or anyone cares

4 Likes

lol what pvp you see on cata?

Pvp is dead there

if you sit in a main city maybe you’re right

i’ll keep enjoying my instant queues and never facing the same people in arena though

you have to be a masochist or bad to still be PvPing on SoD, anyone worth a damn is playing Cata currently

this percent reduction is in the game right now in p4.

Dont believe me? heal Yourself outside of a duel. Duel your friend, have him smack one time across the face heal yourself within the next 15 seconds and tell me its not -30% less.

damage too :slight_smile:

healing reduction should prob be brought back down by 10% (heals should heal more idk if I am making that clear lol) but imo the current DR feels right at 60 and felt terrible at 50

1 Like

i just wish it wasnt so taxing on ferals heals, we risk alot swapping out of form to throw a HOT on ourselfs and it doesnt feel worth it at all with these nerfs. Just frenzied regen. and if you dont have frenzied then dont fight. (which feels horrible in my opinion.)

Like EVERYONE keeps telling them blanket nerfs dont work!

1 Like

yeah blanket nerfs def a lazy solution. healing needs to be brought back up. ret generally has to run GBTL this phase due to lack of int on our gear + the way the class has changed, running art of war with a slow 2h wep and seal twisting makes the damage rotation way too clunky/busy.

but by running GBTL I have 50% of my self healing cut off the top, and then a 30% healing reduction in pvp makes it overkill lmao it’s so bad

1 Like

100%!! couldnt agree more.