PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

Thank you guys for putting time into PvP these changes have saved sod PvP for me overall! This weekend of tests was great! I could see testing 5% more DR this weekend. Overall great test don’t listen to the loud minority. People aren’t on here commenting that it’s great this weekend because they’re playing!

Great for slow brained BUMS

2 Likes

Was this during the damage reduction because thats a straight up lie. Even with beserking and my gear I have not had a lava burst crit for over 1.5k.

Yeah man unless that dude had PI with a few things procing like excursions ring, sp trinket, and had flametongue one.

Just wanted to say you all suck at balancing

1 Like

Why is this still turned on? Is it on permanently? Why are you not telling anyone what’s going on? If it is still like this Friday my subscription is cancelled. No clue who is even running this game right now. No communication. I’ll assume this BS artificial damage and healing reduction is permanent if its not fixed by Friday.

2 Likes

aggrend and artemis at AYCE right now no time for tweets

2 Likes

I mean the original post doesn’t specifically mention turning it off, so going off of that it seems like it is here to stay for now. Although the way it is worded it definitely makes it seem like it is only for the weekend.

Yeah the title of the post says it’s a TEST…No wonder nobody plays this game anymore. They never communicate anything and just screw up everything they touch. It was pretty fun for a while but they can’t leave well enough alone.

1 Like

here I thought they were just ignoring the forums turns out they’re ignoring SoD entirely

2 Likes

@Devs. At this point, I dont care what the numbers are, just give us a buff or debuff that gives us ANY sort of idea what is going on while we’re playing. just have a lil tooltip with the bluepost numbers you guys have, then you can adjust them all you want. We’ve been feeling left in the dark (especially the people who dont want to bother browsing the forums for updates).

3 Likes

these weekend tests all suck. do it when youre at the office and can adjust on the fly.

2 Likes

Yes I feel the same way. Give the players info. I mean they do it for the xp buff and gold buff why not this?

This guy must be the Office Jester @ Blizzard HQ

Think it’s safe to say at this point they obviously don’t give two s**ts about it’s paying customers. This is straight up abuse and i feel an experiment to see how many players are sticking around to endure this nonsense.
SoD is in shambles.

1 Like

Damn still no news of when its getting turned off.

1 Like

Wait, they forgot to turn it off yesterday?

Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off

3 Likes

sorry the office fool title is taken by aggrend

1 Like

lmfao
/10char