PvP Damage Reduction Test #3 - May 10

so when i got hit for a 2.1k lava burst then hit by the proc for another 800 then got hit by a shock for 800, so almost 4k damage at the same time while the 30% reduction was in effect btw, my issue was actually that i should of dispelled myself… on my rogue…got ya. Shamans players on here honestly think people are just complaining because of a personal skill issue and that they’re all victims of months long a horrible slanderous unfounded witch hunt because as they keep saying, shamans are actually weak and its their skill thats getting them the kills because obliviously they are all actually that good at the game! and of course every one of them will tell you they didn’t fotm reroll shaman. So much gaslighting on here it ain’t even funny anymore its actually pathetic.

any update on when we can expect pvp changes to last through the week?

You are either lying or the dam reduction has been removed. This weekend and yesterday my ele was hitting for 1100-1200 lava burst crits max, in no world does someone have enough SP right now to hit 2.1k.

no, enjoy your tumultuous weekend pvp experience

This weekend felt bad. Last weekend was a lot better.

One of the issues is the healing debuff persisting for 10 sec after you last take damage but not having a visible indicator for when the debuff has gone away…

Also I think 10 seconds is too long maybe lower it to 7. Because 5 is too short and people could definitely cc a player for 5 seconds plus time to cast heal.

Is this change reverted or still live?

I hope that after the dust has settled, Blizzard can see how absolutely mind blowingly stupid flat damage AND healing reductions are. We dont want to play retail, stop making SoD retail. Nobody wants it.

Hello, i dont wanna pile on here too much.

But can yall turn it off now. Been waiting to have fun post weekend and take 30 min breaks to pvp.

I thought it was only till tuesday morning.

Nah they are leaving it on cause they thought “It looked pretty good”. Pretty sure they want sod to die so they can apply resources elsewhere. Do you play a class that relies on burst/mana? Sorry bud burst is not allowed.

1 Like

Sorry to ask was there an official post somewhere that says they are gonna leave it on? That would be unfortunate. I was fine to have it on the weekends for folks who like it.

But idk if i wanna play if they just leave it on forever.

youll kill sod if you leave on the damage reduction

Please dont kill SoD. Remove the damage reduction forever.

1 Like

That is a lie. lol

Ira already dead.

I would just like a little communication on when it will be turned off. Thats all.

1 Like

can our sod devs stop indulging at the AYCE buffet to turn this debuff off yet?

1 Like

Look ill take a post from their phone while they are.at the ayce buffet. Just need to know when this debuff is off.

1 Like

Turn it off turn it off turn it off turn it off turn it off turn it off turn it off!! Reeeeeeeeeeee~~~~

1 Like

If they leave this than I’m totally out of sod and wow for the near term, I don’t really care for raiding so and a burst meta has always been much more satisfying than slow drawn out fights rogue ambush× eviscerated cold blood should be able to damn near two shot a unbuffed clothie imo

3 Likes