PvP Currency Changes and Dates

Yeah, conceded the remix landing being just like what the abandoned toon refresh was a bit of a fail. I have at least 4 toons I need to completely redo action bars on.

The reset of action bars makes sense, IMO, for a toon you haven’t played in a long time and are doing the full gear refresh on. I have logged into old toons with the action bars in place and have really wondered WTH I was thinking when I set it up.

SO again while I am annoyed, I am certain the purpose was never to annoy.

Long ago in a nother life I was office manager for a mom and pop ISP. We had a database I helped build and was the one maintaining it. there we 6 employees and only 4 could actually use the database. Maybe 1000 customers.

There were still endless problems and and disagreements about how the interface should look and work… every single day.

WoW is, at its very core function, a massive database with a immensely complicated UI. I have nothing but respect for those who keep the thing running at all, let alone as well as it does almost all the time.

And yeah, I get annoyed by things that don’t work, or design decisions. I still don’t think they are really trying to annoy.

It also depends on which ‘they’ we are talking about. There ain’t no one on the AH crew who had any say in if Early Access was gonna happen or not.