PVP achievements and titles that are respected?

mmr doesnt depend on the team you beat? okay.

Do you have a friend in your life

4 Likes

ya man getting almost 200mmr off a team here

dude the mmr in the screenshot is his team’s mmr not the other team LOL

is your iq that low that you think it’s possible to go up 120 + mmr from 1 win?

1 Like

sorry forgot to put quotes around the idiotic part that u said to me, fixed it now

u show me a singular example of 130 mmr gained off of a win and i’ll concede, otherwise i’ll show u me beating a team 500 mmr higher than me and not gaining 130.

if you sit rating, if you take a break, you do not get the benefit as per Linxy.

That’s from April
Holinka interview is from June
Do you not have a friend that can read fluxs post to you

3 Likes

you think they revamped the game plan in 2 months. okay.

I think linxy is a community manager and holinka is a department lead

I think June is more recent than April

I think you need to find someone on your btag that you trust to be honest with you and have them catch you up on this thread asap

1 Like

sure. where is the holinka audio this? i will 100% revise my posisiont and admit covlol has 2 brain cells if holinka is saying what you think he is.

i don’t get what you’re arguing for here

the post never said you don’t get mmr gain if you sat rating, it just said you get less benefit than those who decide to keep playing

wat

You know you could get attention and engagement from your peers in this hobby without doing this man. You could just tolerate being less than perfectly informed about every level of everything with absolutely no research. You don’t have to do this to have company

It is the only wowhead URL in this thread. Scroll a few posts up to where you ignored it earlier

nothing is popping up, and the highlight and summary mentions nothing about this.

you’re misunderstanding the wording

everyone gets the mmr but the players that continue to play can capitalize on the free mmr to pass the players that don’t LOL wow

I even lose the game before the break so factually I couldn’t have gained > 150 mmr without playing and having lost the last time I did play

on mobile so if this doesn’t work will fix in an hour

1 Like

my bad, i thought the reason it didn’t load the vod was being on my phone. here’s the youtube video with timestamp:

this is incorrect. i told you what to ctrl-f to get near it, but here’s the exact section you couldn’t be bothered to find:

they can be more aggressive w/ inflation numbers? was that implemented? he says he “could” be more aggressive, not that they will be more aggressive, hes just spitballing possible changes, not saying thats even the direction theyre going in.

yeah, its pretty terrible on mobile. come back in an hour cuz its like 50pixels total.

Please tell us the alternative explanation for a shorter season than wod s3 having much higher inflation if you don’t think it’s exactly what holinka described intending

1 Like

yeah fair but you see me being 2806 going 1-6 then not queueing for >3 months

my mmr on the last game of the 1-6 is 2796
that was a loss so the next game should be even lower

3months later the next game is +130 mmr (possibly more because we don’t know how low my mmr got with the final loss pre break)
that’s impossible to argue with

you misunderstood the blue post
you thought they added mmr to people that queued
what they actually said is everyone gets the mmr but people that queue will naturally rise above people that sit

i legit cant make out the numbers, ill trust you on this, but if you could still post a better picture would appreciate looking at it mysefl.

this is easy, participation and amount of people on ladder but sitting. if wod s3 had less participation it wouldnt inflate naturally the same way. if more people are sitting, they arent benefting from the inflation.