Putting a plan together - BUG

48 Hours and still no reply or fix for this bug

Bugged on Aggramar/Fizzcrank. Tried all the suggestions (WM on/off, dropping the quest, relogging, joining a group). Nothing worked for me.

Edit: I joined three different groups and was finally able to turn it in.

Runetotem - tried logging out, hearthing, and dropping the quest. Still bugged on hand delivery.

From the lack of response I have come to draw the one logical conclusion:

This is working as intended.

1 Like

Kirin Tor - One item will not turn in. I was able to collect all the bolts and turn in two of the items. For me it is the big plate not working. I even was able to go drag the item out of the cave while still dragging the one that will not trigger and that piece updated the quest fine.

We were able to fix it by joining a random raid group (from the group finder) and then dropping the raid. Then the quest registered and was able to be completed. I think it must have reset the instance or put us into a different one when we did that.

Good luck!

Joined the world boss Mor’geth , pick up the hand, leave raid group and then turn in the hand worked for me.

2 Likes

Hopefully this will be fixed Soon™.

1 Like

Still broken, standing here with tons of toons dragging hands around, sooo i guess the assault is lost.

Thank you for sharing, this worked for me too.

1 Like

Turned in first hand then bugged, put wm on turned in second hand third bugged trying to get third turned in on sargares past two days wtf

Still bugged on Bladefist. Ive dropped and reacquired the quest many times over. The most pieces I can deliver are 2. It doesnt matter what order they are picked up in. Also, my quest tracker says I’ve got the 15 bolts but Mikanos is still wanting the “missing” bolts.
Joining group/realm hopping didnt work. Picking up ALL the things before delivery to Mikanos’ circle also didnt work. Waiting until reset didnt fix the problem.

I’m giving up.

1 Like

its still broke. Maybe they’ll fix it when the content is trivial.

Also cant turn in the hand

SO @blizzard can you tell me how to turn in the third piece or armor?

Adding my voice to this. My quest is now completely f***ed.

At first I couldn’t turn it in like others (this is on Winterhoof/Kilrogg). Tried joining a group on another realm while I still had the piece, didn’t work.

Worst of all, my quest is now completely bugged and the arm won’t spawn in for me. I see people grabbing it and the arm appearing for them. But mine doesn’t spawn in for me to even click on.

same problem, 3rd armor wont turn in

I posted a work-around in this forum. The quest is bugged in your phase. You want to use Group Finder -> Custom and join ANY group that will have you. This pulls you into a new phase, and you should be able to complete it there.

1 Like

Tried collecting all items before returning to NPC. When i returned to npc with 15 bolts, and 3 parts it did not complete. The hand is the only part that did not count.

Tried other methods with no luck. Funny thing is i did this quest earlier with a diff character with no issues. Warlock worked, but Hunter and Warrior did not.

Can’t complete “Putting a Hand Together.” Was able to complete it on another character a day ago. Both characters are on Dragonblight. Tried re-logging, grouping with another player, etc. Does not allow for completion.