Putting a plan together - BUG

Was waiting to do the cross realm trick while sitting at the turn in point and as I waited it eventually turned them in without me doing anything.

FYI, it’s still bugged.

1 Like

Still bugged. Can’t complete the quest or the assault.

Managed to do it a few times yesterday without any tricks but I collected all 15 bolts and 3 pieces before running back to the quest giver.

Bugged! I can’t turn in the pieces for the centurion.

Blizzard 9.1 In Game issues post says this issue was fixed by the developers 2 hours ago.

As of 3:50pm 7/12/21 on the Anvilmar Server it is still not working correctly & can not finish the Assault as it stands.

Still unable to return centurion parts.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Centurion parts not even appearing on Lothar.

Still bugged for me. Tried “sharding” with custom group finder. Still no luck.

Abandoned and redone multiple times.

Worked. Tyvm.

Its like they wrote the code backwards. Usually its “if in raid no complete”. Probably got it turned around. Should be an easy fix.

Same issue cant turn in the last part. Love that when I put the ticket in it said the issue had been fixed. 6 months we waited and we cant turn in a quest.

Yup, still busted.

Still busted for me too

I still have the same bugged problem on the Azuremyst - Staghelm Realms. The only part that doesn’t turn in is the Centurion part in the cave. Everything else counted, but it’s still a bust without this last one.

yes make it quick… we cant submit quest

The bug is still present. I am unable to turn in the part from the cave! :frowning:

Yeah, definitely still bugged for me, too. Switched instances, /reloaded, even logged out and back in again. No joy.

What are the odds of it being fixed by the time the assault comes around again?

HI, i think i found the way to fix it although you might think its a bug, i think otherwise, because i just finished the quest, and there’s 2 things you need to pick up not just the peace but there’s also a small hand that’s behind it, i think you need to pick that up so you can finish the quest,

hope this was helpful!

Is Blizz outsourcing QA to Bethesda? Why is this still bugged?

Still not working - the hand cannot be turned in.

Piece of advice - when you tell people its fixed, try making sure it’s really fixed first.