Putting a plan together - BUG

I had a tooth pulled at the dentist’s yesterday, and THAT was a more pleasant experience than this quest!

Mal’ganis as well…

I started this quest way earlier… delivered 1 part… couldn’t with the other 2… Logged, went and did some things around the house, came back, delivered another… 3rd wouldn’t deliver… I just gave up… guess my alts won’t be completing the assualt cause tonight was my last night to play til after reset…

Bugged for me as well.

I understand that bugs happen I work support myself however this is very frustrating. I really was trying to finish the assault. I have left and come back 4 different times and different ways of leaving and still have 2 construct parts that wont turn in… I hope you guys are working on it.

1 Like

This is not working please fix this second bug in 2 days that have made it impossible and now I can’t finish the assault.

1 Like

arreglen en esta mision de hace rato que lleva asi

1 Like

Confirmed bug. Guess this is what happens when you rush a patch threw the door.

1 Like

Another “brilliant” quest. How the f can this be bugged?? Oh, right, they don’t actually check this stuff out. Then they say “so sorry, too bad. you’ll just have to wait ANOTHER TWO WEEKS TO COMPLETE IT. We can’t just see if you’ve done something or not as developers”

Edit: https://youtu.be/q2sCtIvJNqU

Bug has been evident for more than 24 hours, now. Wakey, wakey Blizz!

Please fix! Have spent a while trying to find a realm where it isn’t broken.

Completely bugged and a absolute waste of everyone’s time… maybe get a new college intern to do competent programming?

1 Like

Looks like this has been a issue for nearly 24hours…ive seen much worse issues be fixed in hours…what is going on here blizz?

LOL i dropped the quest now one of the pieces will not show up … one is turned in… one is up and wont turn in and the other is just not there anymore after i dropped quest… SAD

This is happening to me and a bunch of the other people around me doing the quest. 9:10 AM UTC on Sunday July 11. I’m on Spirestone server, but the other people in my map are random servers… Arathor… Garithos…

I did this earlier today on my druid and had no issues. Trying to complete it tonight on my Hunter and having issues. I couldn’t turn in the first piece so I decided to collect all 3. Only one of the 3 turned in but the other 2 disappeared. Left the area, relogged, returned and collected the other 2 but they wouldn’t turn in. Joined a group and a second finally turned in and the other disappeared. Now, the 3rd won’t even show up for me. I left the group, hearthed, relogged, and returned and the 3rd piece isn’t where it should be as indicated on the mini map. I’m just giving up for the night and hope it’s fixed tomorrow so I can complete it.

I am having the same issue

24 hours and this quest is still bugged, it’s moments like these where I am so pleased that I made the choice NOT to buy the 6 months with the mount. The Kyrian assault earlier this week also had issues … A free 14 day trial of FFXIV just started a day or so ago, go see what we are missing here

1 Like

FIX YOUR CRAPPY QUESTS BLIZZARD! FFS
You want People to pay for subs Here is a Tip FIX your BROKEN GAME!!
You can Shove your 6 months Sub up your …I would prefer having a working game over ANOTHER mount…

1 Like

Still bugged. Tried all the things listed here. Nothing’s working. Can we at least get a message saying: “Hey, we’re aware of it, we’re working on a fix.”?

1 Like