Putting a plan together - BUG

There is currently a bug in the invasion quest “Putting a Plan together” the hand is not delivering.

57 Likes

I’m stuck on the walls bit with a bug.

Looted the Defense Map, got an instant collision DC, and logged back in with it having disappeared (and the chest is gone too). Guess I’m screwed? :confused: so upset.

2 Likes

i used preamde groups to find another realm to hop into after dropin my piece and re pickin up and turnin it in … worked

7 Likes

So I tried this and the pre made group didn’t work but i joined a party to slay Mor’geth and tried it and it worked. But now the person who gives you the quest is gone. Pretty crazy

2 Likes

I just tried re-instancing and it does work, You’re a legend for finding this!

I turn off my WM and it work somewhat

+1 hand can’t be delivered

4 Likes

we cant turn in the hand

4 Likes

worked for me, original realm Ragnaros

Tried this myself and the part disappeared right when it got to the turn-in and reappeared in the cave.

2 Likes

Didn’t work for me sadly. I just gave up

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me…none of these are working right now on Silver Hand. GRRRRRRRRRR! Not a good impression blizz

3 Likes

Fix this sh*t Blizz, EVERYONE on Area 52 is screaming about this one, I’ve dropped the quest and tried re running it, logged out, hearthed, nothing works, there’s no reason we can’t be given credit for all the wasted time…just complete the quest and call it a day

3 Likes

still not working fix plz

1 Like

Annoying and needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

not working on tolbarad/nemesis. tried premades, no sucess. tried joining a world boss, no sucess. relogging, reloading, nothing works

1 Like

CONFIRMED, BUGG STILL HERE…not good.

2 Likes

Looks like a bunch of people are having this issue on Silver Hand/Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders.

1 Like

This is why Blizz deserves all the hate right now. They can’t even make quests tjat work.

3 Likes

The third Centurion Part is not delivering. I have /reloaded, logged, and abandoned the quest to repeat it… Fix inc? or?

1 Like