Put Pathfinder on the WoW shop

This rep grind is too much. For the love of God Blizz, please put this on the WoW shop so I can just fly already.

22 Likes

2000 more rep and I can fly.

4 Likes

Short answer: No.

Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

64 Likes

How about just spend the obscene amount of time that you folks complain about Pathfinder, into actually DOING it, and you, and all of your alts, will be flying – no money issues, no more time issues, nothing.

It’s not that hard.

32 Likes

I’m sure this Blizzard can do this. They would put Pathfinder on the store for $20, but you need flying to unlock it which requires Pathfinder. The $20 fee is just for wasting thier time with the request.

5 Likes

Let’s just put every reward on the cash shop

Everything why not

Makes the game so much less tedious huh

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Cosmetic items and character services are fine for a sub based game.

Gameplay unlocks are not.

15 Likes

The gold we buy from tokens can unlock a lot of gameplay for many players.

3 Likes

That is not its sole purpose. You’re reaching there.

Gold is used for many things. An unlock specifically for flying is just that.

2 Likes

Pathfinder, Allied Sub Races, Heritage Armor and 120 boosts. :poop:

1 Like

No, thanks.

Can we just go back to complaining about putting 2 mounts a year in the store is bad?

3 Likes

11 Likes

Blizzard disagrees -points to the level boost-

2 Likes

Pay for Play?

No thanks.

1 Like

I’d argue there is a pretty big difference there.

And that also it should absolutely stop with that.

3 Likes

It took me 9 days to get Pathfinder Part 2, with a full time job.

Nothing is stopping people except their own laziness.

10 Likes

A level boost is not the same. At all.

1 Like

You are right, one offers a trivial thing like the ability to fly. Which only increases how fast you can get from point A to point B. Meanwhile The other unlocks the ability to join raids and current content dungeons. I wonder which is worse.

1 Like

What raids are you joining at 110 in current content?

4 Likes

I said raids, and current content dungeons. I didn’t do the current until I said dungeons :wink: