Put Pathfinder on the WoW shop

Ok.

What raids are you joining at 110?

2 Likes

All the raids prior to BFA? Obviously, I know not many people realize this but there is still people out there that run old raids, some even in groups at the proper level.

2 Likes

Right. People solo old raids. And Legion raids donā€™t take 110s. Thats actually a common complaint here.

Not reaching that far, realistically. Can buy yourself a raid carry (that includes all the gear they can give you) for those tokens. Thatā€™s ā€œAhead of The Curveā€ + an ilvl boost that will get them into a demanding PuG.

Can buy your weekly M+ clear. Can buy PvP carries. Flying seems awfully minor standing next to all the things you can already buy.

1 Like

Pretty much, Iā€™m not sure how people donā€™t see this.

How to max a character outā€¦

Step 1: Create Character
Step 2: Purchase Level Boost
Step 3: level the last 10 levels
Step 4: Purchase wow tokens
Step 5: Use the gold to purchase carries.

0 effort pay to win.

3 Likes

Alright. Yall convinced me. But it needs to be prorated in relation to the 110 boost.

During a TWing, I leveled a toon in a week. Pathfinder took nearly a year. So pathfinder should be at least 52x more expensive. Boosts only effect 1 toon.

So lets say around. 2600 dollars per toon. Its not accountwide. And you get flying on day 1.

1 Like

But in my defense, you donā€™t understand how lazy I am.

1 Like

Fair enough. Carry on.

Let me put it this way, the first thing Iā€™m going to do when I get home is take a nap.

Because in all reality Iā€™ve been sleeping like garbage.

1 Like

Are you perhaps related to a cat? You sound like a cat.

Two weeks of dailies is hard.

1 Like

Probably.

And I havenā€™t been sleeping properly so Iā€™ve been tired all the time this week.

This is the correct answer. Any further discussion of this topic, other than mocking how ridiculous the idea is, is pointless.

2 Likes

You mean they should put it on the new ā€œTime Saverā€ tab where they they will have a weekly ā€œI donā€™t have time to do a m10 but I want the chestā€ buy option? Iā€™m sure players would love that(oh and I mean that).

Can someone break it down for me why this is so much worse then level boosts or WoW tokens? I feel like its on the same level.

People: Omg store bought mounts are stupid. Blizzard is turning this into a pay-to-win game!

Also people: Omg this feature thatā€™s been a standard part of the game is too hard even though theyā€™ve made it ridiculously simple compared to how tedious it was in past, we should be able to just buy it instead of actually playing the game!

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

The problem isnā€™t the time it took for Part 2 it is the fact that there is a part 2 and that Flying in Zandalar and Kul Tiras should of happened at the end of Part 1.

Iā€™ve done every single Pathfinder since WoD and this was the only expansion that after getting Part 1 that I actually took a break from because of the long wait between parts 1 and 2 and I know quite a few others that felt the same way.

2 Likes

Same line can be drawn on any subject. People rarely agree with other people.

Who said it was worse than level boosts?

WoW tokens have singlehandedly made gold-selling irrelevant. I donā€™t care what anyone else says, as long as I donā€™t see people falling out of the sky to spell out some website, then WoW tokens are perfectly all right.

2 Likes

None of those are gameplay unlocks. None of those are locked behind gold. None of those are a base game ability.

So yes, it is reaching.

1 Like