Punishing cheaters - Heroic lockout exploiters

They’re doing live maintenance until 10am PDT.

They can’t. They knew the content wasn’t ready and pushed it out anyway to compete with a raid release on lost ark. Blizz would be in the wrong to punish anyone for something only made possible by their own greed.

They should not. See my above comment. This type of thing occurred specifically because sunwell was rushed out by the idiots running this place.

Anyone who entered more than once into MgT heroic knowing that it hadn’t a lockout played their luck with their own greed.

The bans are already coming out, and it will be beautiful.

Lol you are sucking down any copium you can see eh? Try not to look so pathetic.

they left their car unlocked
it’s their fault I stole it, not mine. I’m innocent!

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Don’t project what your parents teach you onto me.

More like, this company that has been overcharging me on my lease forgot to take the keys from me so I’m gonna drive it a little extra. Your analogy if very bad and innaccurate

Were you only privy to heroic lockouts being once a day yesterday? There’s an established precedent for them being once a day. Twist yourself in a pretzel for any justification you need.

Hope there isn’t a saltysuprise when you try logging in.

nooo that analogy is too apt I have to reframe it so I can shift blame elsewhere

You stole, repeatedly, got caught and tried to pass the buck. Be a man and accept responsibility for your choice, quit acting like a sniveling weasel.

Inb4

ACKSHUALLY I didn’t even run mgt yet and even if I did exploit lockouts it’s BLIZZARDS FAULT
haha gottem

Deserved if they were dumb enough to do this…

That is way more work.

I haven’t even completed it normal. I just don’t get upset about things that have zero effect on me or the game as a whole. Banning the people who did that would have zero impact on anything except their own subs.

Imagine being so stupid you think running a heroic dungeon is equivalent to stealing lol where did you purchase that brain

Called it

:clown_face::poop:

1 Like

Yeah because it’s sooooo unlikely that a person wouldn’t have run the dungeon on raid reset night. You literally pre-coped for this lol.

Someone with no skin in a particular game doesn’t jump in justifying and rationalizing wrongdoing.

Not only have you run N MgT, you exploited H MgT’s lockout and your insistence on it being everyone else’s fault but the exploiters proves you did.

3 Likes

You are not this defensive over something that doesn’t apply to you LMAO

2 Likes

Look at you go inventing you own narratives now. God you are a sad person.

Btw, you don’t have skin in the game either. None of this affects you, or anyone really. If some one got extra runs in, good for them and who cares lol.

Y’all on some extremely petty baby with no rattle level rage.

You 100% exploited MgT and now you’re in shambles for being suspended.

u R iNvEnTiNg NaRrAtIvEs NoW u R cRaZy GeT hElP

Gaslighting only works on people that aren’t familiar with it enough to spot it. Face it. You gave yourself away and did it quickly.

It’s called hit dog syndrome. If someone throws a rock in a kennel, the dog that gets hit will make noise.

1 Like

You are asking for people to control themselves.
Just looking at today’s society, that has all but vanished. - it is the primary reason we’re in the deeps like we are.