Punishing cheaters - Heroic lockout exploiters

It is the time now to punish cheaters who knowingly exploited Magister’s Terrace heroic lockout to get items and reputation.

This is clearly getting advantage over other players.

All rep and items must be removed and a 3 day suspension for no-previous offenders must be issued.

License Limitations. Blizzard may suspend or revoke your license to use the Platform, or parts, components and/or single features thereof, if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
15 Likes

LOL, that would req work … aint nobody got time for that.

2 Likes

Half my guild gone then!!!

Rofl

It is the right thing to do.

Otherwise it calls for SUCKERS those who actually are not exploiters and didn’t take advantage of a bug in the game.

Blizzard must take a serious stance on it!

2 Likes

Who cares?

9 Likes

no one (including bliz)

1 Like

Nah.

One day per run after the legitimate first heroic.

5 Likes

How’s it advantage when EVERYONE can do it? :laughing:

because literally anyone with a 9-5 job has already missed it. No different than the broken honor during prepatch

2 Likes

+1 Ban the exploiters.

7 Likes

Imagine thinking Blizzard cares

First of all, no one can do it.
No one should’ve done it.

People have integrity and wouldn’t exploit a bug knowing that is a ToS violation and can lead to a bug.

6 Likes

The hotfix went live before I could run hmgt so I only got to do it once.

But the mount dropped on my first kill and I won it so it doesn’t matter. LUUUL

imagine banning people for something blizzard messed up on

They too busy punishing normal players to go after actual cheaters of the game.

1 Like

Pretty obvious exploit just like the ogrila potion exploit. Ban away, they knew what they were doing.

6 Likes

Everyone did it. So its okay. Right?

That’s what the Orgi’la exploiters said^^.

4 Likes

We told all of our players to absolutely not reset and run. Blizzard has shown they will ban people… and we do not need that on prog week. no no no

6 Likes

One dude ran it 7 times he said lol