Punish Key leavers

If you need to be carried so hard, I’d suggest running keys with guilds or friends. It isn’t the pugs responsibility.

4 Likes

You just said what I said.

If you cannot handle a pug, inside of a pug group, then just do the steps above.

If a player is not skilled or competent enough to run a +X level key, they should not have queued to begin with. They not only wasted their own time, but 4 other people. You are clearly trolling if you think it is the pug groups responsibility to full on carry someone after multiple wipes on the same boss and the timer is depleted.

If you cannot carry your own weight then don’t pug. Run with guilds who know what they are signing up for.

1 Like

I’m not trolling. A whole bunch of you are complaining out the butt about your reasonings. If pugs give you so much grief, then stop doing pugs (at least in higher keys)

To expect a pug to be, and stay, at your level, whatever that may be, is ridiculous. There have been times when I also had a pug that underperformed. It happens, and will still be a thing if you pug. We know this.

I’m not sure why you’re repeating what I already said lol

the joke are people who are clueless. They;re wasting peoples time not me.

No I dont do it on raid because I dont pug raids. Raids are different and you expect to wipe over and over again.

I’m annoyed because people cant execute mechanics that is already known for 3 tiers now. So yes if they can’t do mechanics to kill the last boss they dont deserve loot. I’m not there to carry people but to work as a team.

So you rather be carried than learn to play properly. Gotcha. Make sense now

2 Likes

Yes, pugs can underperform and so can pre-made teams. Pugs should know that players will not stick around for a wipefest. You were the one who had a problem with someone leaving a key after several attempts on the same boss. I have pugged and timed over 600 keys. I think I know what I am signing up for.

1 Like

The life of a pug group, in pretty much any content. For as many people who actually k ow what they’re doing, there’s just as many people who don’t know what they’re doing, hence why I rarely would pug, personally.

Well, that’s good. I don’t pug raids either. You’ll get nowhere unless it’s one of those “well known” pug-creators that happens every week /shrug

Nope. Of course I don’t want to be carried. Would I be annoyed, just as you’re annoyed as well? Absolutely, and I’m sure the others in the group are too. Although, since it’s the last boss, I tend to see it through so my time, and no one’s time, is wasted in the long run.
If the last boss is a serious roadblock, then the group should talk about whether or not it’s worth it.

We see M+ through different lenses, and that’s okay. I’ve always been one to see things through given the effort. I expect pug groups to not always be perfect.

He’s trying to help you see that your argument is biased. Your argument and the reflection he posed are both equally valid. Choosing one to be right and one to be wrong is therefore arbitrary, and subject to your personal bias.

Your personal bias isn’t the root of objective morality, so both of the arguments are invalid for determining which is right and wrong in this instance. That’s why your argument is being flipped and repeated.

2 Likes

So this thread is still going eh?

Just scrolled back to the first post out of curiosity, can’t believe 71 people actually ‘liked’ this post :laughing:

2 Likes

It was sarcasm directed at the OP trying to hold people hostage in keys

1 Like

Glad someone understood it lol

They were blaming me saying it was my fault they were getting feared and was not “dispelling” them also saying i was not healing them lol but regardless they were being so toxic and i left because im not putting up with that.

71 boosted gamers.
“i want to get carried for free, don’t leave my key”

Ay boo boo, pay up and you can AFK that 15 while me and the boys 2time it.
We get gold and you get a timed key, win win.
The sad part is that they are the “vocal minority” all they do is cry cry cry like babies, eventually they will be heard, which is sad.

This song is so depressing during that cinematic!

1 Like

But seriously if people are leaving your group enough for it to be a major issue maybe you should start thinking about if it has anything to do with you instead of the game.

3 Likes

It’s a slippery slope adding that kind of punishment… because sure it would annoy some people, but overall if you are in a run where they wipe repeatedly, or someone AFKs or just a group of toxic people… you should be able to leave that. These things happen far too often to just punish people for leaving. It sucks and you would hope when making the group you’d one shot everything… but that’s rarely the case when pugging.

1 Like

ya, it’s often bad players who are trying to redirect blame once they realize they might get made.
I hope you learn to laugh off these types, that’s what my friends and I do.
I wager your situation would have made for a hilarious chat screenshot down the road though :rofl:

2 Likes

Warzug? I remember you!

One of the better " oh **** " moments in all of gaming

I don’t regret starting my Warframe experience since my 9.0.5 hiatus at all, speaking as a proud Wisp / Drifter main