Punching Down?

Speaking of hypocrisy, looking back at your old posts I have noticed something I thought I should mention.

This post suggests you hate cancel culture, but yet when push comes to shove you seem to be fine with someone getting canceled if it’s someone you dislike. :thinking: I find this very curious.

4 Likes

Beautiful!

You obviously missed the point I was making.

Instead of moving to a place they would find more comfortable the cancel culture will do their best to remove the comfortable zone for others. …I have been consistent on this.

I have no double standard on this…just as I wouldn’t think its a good idea for gamers to invade Karen Space.

7 Likes

You mean because the tauren female is a cow and cows produce milk that alot of people drink.

17 Likes

Some people just want to have a cow and are udderly devoid of humor. Its very moooving.

12 Likes

We only had to become a joke on the world stage and pay 5 bucks a gallon for gas, while facing some pretty frightening inflation to get there!
So worth it!

15 Likes

we’ve already been doing that so that doesn’t really matter. 40% of all USD printed has been printed during the pandemic. Oh and also the politicians are fighting over who should raise the debt ceiling because nobody likes taking responsibility for that so we’re going to bleed even more :smiley:

2 Likes

They want to permanently remove the debt ceiling.

4 Likes

That they used this phrase is not surprising. Straight from the post modern / critical theory circles and it’s used to try and explain away the hypocrisy of why it’s ok to do something to one class and not another.

Anything is ok as long as your punching up to the “oppressors.”

It’s the “I can hit you but you can’t hit me” game as opposed to everyone gets hit or everyone doesn’t.

12 Likes

This quote should be the new humanfem /silly.

8 Likes

did they actually use the word ‘offend’ or is that something you just put in there because of your bias?

nah, this is what they said and your entire argument falls apart.

In short, we want our jokes to be inclusive and not punch down.

Lord, have mercy.

5 Likes

You are just as degenerate as the sexist you claim to despise.

8 Likes

And Biden is a dementia riddled old man that likes to touch women and children. Those jokes kinda right themselves as well.

18 Likes

He doesn’t like to touch women.

4 Likes

I see what you did there :joy:

1 Like

Are you serious? Have we become that stupid that you’re a homophobe if you tell someone your not gay? So now in order to not be labeled as a homophobe, you have to keep your mouth shut about your sexual preferences…only the LBGT community is allowed to announce their preferences? That’s insane, and thats coming from a member of that community.

35 Likes

You are the worst type of person

20 Likes

lol…it would have been different IF they were actually funny. Even their memes were hokey.

3 Likes

lmao…the first two I’ll go along with. The last is patently absurd. Having a similar culture is HARDLY racist. I agree with someone elses assessment of your post.
YOU DO realize that race and culture ARENT the same thing, correct?
and mimicking culture is the highest form of appreciation, guy…we love it so much we want to do it ourselves…give that crap a rest.

3 Likes