Punching Down?

Why would i be upset lol, these changes benefit me. :grin:

I’m positive they’re just a troll. He/she couldn’t refute a single point I made because their points are terrible and can’t be defended. That’s why she/he called me irrelevant and said nothing else, can’t even defend their own posts. I wouldn’t respond further, just report and move on. Don’t waste your time

4 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm… Sure, but these people are sometimes actually serious… And i think that’s worse then trolling. Which makes trolling the best case scenario.

4 Likes

Yeah definitely, this specific person is not. I mean they could be serious but everything they’ve said in this thread is embarrassing and couldn’t be defended even by himself/herself. Don’t sweat it. They even ignored a poster from Native American culture telling them what they’re saying is wrong, but they ignored it because they’re trolling and/or it didn’t follow their selfish agenda.

4 Likes

Tired of seeing these kind of topics man ,i hope it just blow over faster so that everyone can move on .

1 Like

Fair enough.

Oh also, i recommend trying Ravoili’s with Pumpkin Pasta Sauce. :slight_smile:

… just figured i would throw in a bit of positivity… had them for dinner. They were pretty great. :yum:

2 Likes

Every time I see things with pumpkin in them around this time of year I’m skeptical. I tried that pumpkin salsa a while ago and it was not my favorite lol. Pumpkin spice in coffee on the other hand is awesome

1 Like

It’s my addiction. :grimacing:

1 Like

why?

4 Likes

What’s with you and your gif spamming? Go away grandma.

ut oh, you’ve summoned the pinky.

It is funny when people use self defeating arguments.
“What I say matters, what you say doesnt” - Which means the other person can simply think the same.
“If I like something and you dont, being optional solves everything” - Which might be true if it is something you can do yourself without making it known or making it affect anyone else. Used to public things only means you think your wants are more important than someone else’s. What prevents that someone else’s want to be said more important than yours ?
“This has always been that way” - Really ? Still someone who thinks this is an argument ?

"War. War never changes."

aren’t you just a lovely person?!

6 Likes

She deleted all blizzard related bluff from her twitter, I don’t know if she even still on her payroll.

1 Like

Gifs are funny.

1 Like

It is orcs hate humans and humans hate orcs.

Was. That was the case, but now it’s much more then that to a point where it’s not just simply “Humans being racist towards Orcs, then orcs be racist towards Humans”. Heck, even Pandarens are on each side now. It’s more about politics then simply racism at this point.

Point is it still exists. Even demonstrated by players on the forums.

Yes, but it’s no longer about racism. The whole Horde Vs Alliance was about politics for a good while. :man_shrugging:

Also, we wern’t talking about orcs. I did bought up humans, but only to add on to this… :point_down:

Too bad the politics have made it into a joke. Factions are a big joke now.